vb:literal>

Thread: Need help with logging a cache that was at an event

Default Need help with logging a cache that was at an event

Went to the Bangor cache event and there was a cache there as well. been trying to log GC2CJ12 (Get to the bottom of the top) and it is coming up with Error. What do I do next? Has any one else that went to the event had this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by SKWhitt View Post
    Went to the Bangor cache event and there was a cache there as well. been trying to log GC2CJ12 (Get to the bottom of the top) and it is coming up with Error. What do I do next? Has any one else that went to the event had this issue?

see the thread cache at seminary hill...it is all about that cache
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

There are some issues getting that cache listed. There is some discussion of it in a thread titled Cache at Seminary Hill.

Welcome to the forums, the first post is the hardest!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

SKWhitt is related to RCWhit...Lucky for my nephew and his wife it dont rub off to easily hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Good one to get started with.

To sum it up...there is a cache placed on that property without permission that is screwing up the placement of that event cache.

In my opinion that cache should be archived or moved without question immediately.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Well Mike

You know what they say about opinions don't you?
    Happy Trails!

Yes I know what they say, and they will be out of surgery and recovering soon.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.