vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw this today in the local Kennebec Journal

Default Saw this today in the local Kennebec Journal

http://www.kjonline.com/community/

Too bad it shows geocaching out of the end of a guardrail, not very enthralling but it may get some folks interested.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Positive advertising for the sport, but I'm still not sure I like showing everyone exactly where caches are hidden

Default mine??

I am not 100% sure but I think that might be my GRC. There is a history to the site so i placed it there. http://http://www.geocaching.com/see...1-e13cc5825199

If it is I was not contacted about the story or the picture. Wish I had been tho.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

evidently it didnt like the link sorry try this GC25FMX
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Positive advertising for the sport, but I'm still not sure I like showing everyone exactly where caches are hidden
    Unfortunately you can't do much about what they show. I was told after explaining the adventure to Ch 5 that no identification would be used and the wording on the can would be blocked out. Then they showed everything.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Ok

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    evidently it didnt like the link sorry try this GC25FMX
    Try this link. http://coord.info/GC25FMX

Thanks Ekidokai for the link...dont know why it didnt like me this morning! LOL

I did write to the gentleman who did the article and let him know he could come here or to myself if he had any questions about the hobby/sport or if he wanted to do a followup. Also hopefully explained a bit more about it to him and iam hopeful he will bite and comeback for more hehe

I got a nice note from the Aunt and Uncle of the kids in the picture telling me that it was my cache in the article. Seem like really nice folks and they said they asked that the picture of the caches hiding place not be in the paper and so of course it was. LOL

I noticed there was now a comment on that article saying something about wanting the rest of the story...which one of you posted that LOL

Me of course.