vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GeocachingMaine.org polo shirts

Hybrid View

Default GeocachingMaine.org polo shirts

I've arranged with Phoenix Embroidery in Topsham, ME to have shirts produced with the Geocaching Maine logo and the lettering around the logo like the existing shirts some of you may have seen. The lettering is over the top: "The way caching should be" and below the logo: "GEOCACHINGMAINE.ORG". The ability to have a namedrop on the shirt is available.

Over the past several months, several members have been working on customized shirts for Geocachingmaine.org members.
    In addition to several vendor searches, methods of ordering and delivery were looked at as well, hoping to make it as easy and affordable for members. Well, snags, delays and technical issues kept coming up so a more simpler approach was made. Many vendors were suggested and several contacted. Of course many feel their suggestion was the best; in the end I selected a vendor who responded quickly, has a long established history of being in business, is located in Maine, actually asked for the opportunity to do business and offered several choices I felt were important such as no minimum orders and the ability to bring in your own items for customizing.

So, here are the details:

Brand: Outer Banks (others are available at same price)
    Style: Polo, cotton pique
    Colors: Please follow link for colors: Bimini Blue, Black, Bright Red, Bright Royal, Butter, Corporate Blue, Jade, Light Blue, Moss, Natural, Navy, Pine Green, Purple, Putty, Sports Gray, Spring Green, Tangerine, White, Wine.
    http://www.thecorporatechoice.com/cg...StyleCode=2100
    Womens sizing and colors are also availble and include Lavender, Mango, Shell Pink and can be viewed here:
    http://www.thecorporatechoice.com/cgi-bin/corpchoice/chwProdGallery_Submit.w?hwCN=1030419&hwCNCD=jceliU aakijCrpnK%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&StyleCode=2400
    Sizing for men's is S thru XXXXL. Sizing for women is XS thru XXXL. For sizing questions, please contact Phoenix directly at 207-725-4880 or www.phoenixembroidery.us
    Price: $ 28.00
    Sales Tax: $ 1.40
    Total: $ 29.40
    Namedrop: $ 3.50 (for example caching name or TB number)

If members would like to have an article of their own embroidered, they may do so at Phoenix at a cost of $ 8.50. You are responsible for contacting and delivering the item to Phoenix after our initial order.

Now for the fine print:

The initial order is on a prepaid basis. I will be placing an order for shirts on August 10, 2010, so any shirt ordered must be paid in advance. There will be no "hold one for me" or "sign me up for one". Payment may be by check or cash, receipted. Contact me thru a pm or email me thru my profile. When the order arrives, I'll notify everyone to make arrangements for pickup or delivery, I am in both the Bangor area and the Topsham area during the week. Expected delivery is approximately 2 weeks after the order is placed.

I'm sure there are questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited by brdad; 07-15-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Added image
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Awesome! I'll PM you with an order!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Ha ha.... anyone attending OKTOBERFEST IN JULY (http://coord.info/GC2A8JR) next Monday will see SeriousTool's new shirt.....

I noticed your description mentions "The initial order...". Does this mean there might be another chance to get these shirts, or is this a one time offer?
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I noticed your description mentions "The initial order...". Does this mean there might be another chance to get these shirts, or is this a one time offer?
    The .dst file will be there for those who wish to bring in a single item or order items as well, be they shirt, hat, fleece, etc.

I'm sure we'll get a few, hopefully can get the $$$ to you before the initial order, next few days are going to be busy, we're in NH right now and surgery for Lee next week and company too!

But it's great they will be available afterward if not.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Come on lets go on these people
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Update

The .dst file has been approved as of today, color corrections. Perfect opportunity to order a geocaching-related gift for Christmas. Details are in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    The .dst file has been approved as of today, color corrections. Perfect opportunity to order a geocaching-related gift for Christmas. Details are in the first post.
    We went to pheonix last week and she told us what to get for shirts...The polo shirts but she asked if it was ok to use that design and we said that it was ok. I just want to make sure that it is ok or are we supposed to order them through you. I dont want to step on anyones toes or short change geocachinmaine.org in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by team barbieri View Post
    We went to pheonix last week and she told us what to get for shirts...The polo shirts but she asked if it was ok to use that design and we said that it was ok. I just want to make sure that it is ok or are we supposed to order them through you. I dont want to step on anyones toes or short change geocachinmaine.org in any way.
    Anyone may go in or call to order shirts, hats, jackets, etc at any time. GCM.org does not receive anything from the sales. The setup fee was donated by me; the biggest reason for selecting Phoenix was that there are no minimums for ordering and members may bring in their own items to have embroidered.
    I saw them yesterday and indicated that yes, it is ok for anyone to order and use the design.
    There has been a bit of delay simply due to scheduling and that I've been traveling a lot lately preventing me from getting into their shop.