vb:literal>

Thread: Micro SD Cards

Default Micro SD Cards

I know some of the newer units and phones take these..........looks like a good deal to me - with free shipping.......check it out

I got my floating camera cord from them with good service.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I know some of the newer units and phones take these..........looks like a good deal to me - with free shipping.......check it out

I got my floating camera cord from them with good service.
    I use only micros with adapter instead of full size cards. If you want to know why PM me
    Moo

That is not a bad price but why not go a little larger to insure that you will not run out of room. Another thing to keep in mind is the Class rating. The higher the class number the faster the card. Here is a good price for 8 gig, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820183244
    Blazing Troll

I am not techno and all I know is it works or doesn't.
    @cano - thank you. I am sure there are reasons and they would be beyond me anyway. @attroll - thank you also. I am slow so fast is relative.......and as for more space.........geesh, I can only process small bits and I though the one I found was big LOL

I am sure many of you know more - just sharing the info I found, as the price was better than others locally - or at least appeared to be.

Default Holy Memory

If you really need a ton of space, Verizon is now selling a 32GB micro SD which will work in almost every current cell phone regardless of network as well as you all know, with GPSr's, and with an adapter as Cano mentioned, the possibilites are endless. From what I understand, we are selling it for $99. Just
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    If you really need a ton of space, Verizon is now selling a 32GB micro SD which will work in almost every current cell phone regardless of network as well as you all know, with GPSr's, and with an adapter as Cano mentioned, the possibilites are endless. From what I understand, we are selling it for $99. Just
    Well, MOU - that is just a lot of memory. As I near the age for oldtimers and retirement finances - less than $20 vs nearly $100 and do I really need to remember that much????

But for you youngstas out there - I say - go for it....................

Default Sent

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    I use only micros with adapter instead of full size cards. If you want to know why PM me
    PM sent.....awaiting reply. cano not on lately?