vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GPS devices at Mardens for CHEAP!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    When you can enter in "The Old Wal-Mart" in your GPSr and it takes you there, now that's a neat GPSr!
    Considering Wal Mart does show up as a POI on most contemporary GPSrs, heck even on my Delorme (which is a pain in the ass for POIs), you can find the new Mardens. Especially because the POI will either list the old Wal Mart, or the new one. They are literally right next to each other. You can see each other from every point of each other's parking lots. So, pretty much, if you search Wal Mart Scarborough, Maine in your GPSr's POIs, yes you will find the Mardens. It's called common sense, and deductive reasoning.

Or, considering we are online here, I am sure most of our members know how to use Google.... which would alone, answer the question of where the Mardens is located. Come on.....

I know that Iampaw, TeamHorwich, and JasJones1 all visited Mardens and made various GPSr purchases as well today....

not sure how great of a deal the nuvis are...I checked online and found some better pricing so I may be returning mine...

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    not sure how great of a deal the nuvis are...I checked online and found some better pricing so I may be returning mine...
    Yeah the deals are hit or miss. I will admit that. But hey, it's good to see that us Maine Cachers do have another local store (run by a GREAT Republican.... borderline libertarian, Paul LePage) to check out when it comes to GPSr shopping! ha ha

Going up to Mardens Brewer tonight. Will post my findings later.

Default Nope.....

Nothing in the Brewer store Friday morning.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

nothing in LA either
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Tonight I stopped by the Waterville store on the way back from VT - nothing. I imagine any with a decent price sold fast and those with less than good price sold soon after. There's plenty of people that will pay near full price there assuming it's a great deal!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

The new Mardens in Scarboro did have a Garmin 450T that was tucked in with the Nuvi's. You have to look closely as they are mixed together. We were there at 9:30 A.M. this morning.

Lots of 60CSx models and PN40's. Good prices!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Nothing in the Brewer store Friday morning.
    same thing Friday night...well, nothing in the gpsr dept. Did get a good deal on a tent that I was going to order thru amazon to house my flock while we are having home renovations done.