vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GPS devices at Mardens for CHEAP!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hmmm . . . I may make a trip down tomorrow.

A few questions though:

1) Where exactly in Scarborough is Mardens located?
    2) Is there much of a difference in the Oregon 450T and 550T?
    Did you try the Waterville Marden's? They usually split incoming stock among all the stores. As a matter of fact, I'm leaving for a meeting in a little while where I might see Paul LePage. I'll ask him! LOL!

The Marden's in Scarborough is located where the Wal-Mart used to be. It's on the Payne Road, but I don't have an exact address.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    The Marden's in Scarborough is located where the Wal-Mart used to be. It's on the Payne Road, but I don't have an exact address.
    Thanks . . . I'm one of those hicks from the North . . . so I don't know where the Walmart used to be . . . but I figure if I stick to the Payne Road I'd be able to find it.

Called the Waterville Mardens . . . guy seemed a bit clueless . . . but said he was pretty sure they didn't have any GPSr.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thanks . . . I'm one of those hicks from the North . . . so I don't know where the Walmart used to be . . . but I figure if I stick to the Payne Road I'd be able to find it.
    Sorry about that. If you get off the turnpike at the Maine Mall exit (#45 I believe), you'll go right to the Payne Road. I think from northbound (like southbound) you'll see a big white building that's now a Goodwill store. If you see that, hang a left, and Marden's is on your left in a little over 1/2 a mile.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I was there this afternoon. I saw they had some 60CSX's and some Oregons (550T, I think). One PN-40 out of the box but bundled together with some Topo software held together by an elastic band. I think I also saw a Nuvi 1330 and a TomTom.

Called the Waterville Mardens . . . guy seemed a bit clueless . . . but said he was pretty sure they didn't have any GPSr.
    N 43°37'23.74 W 70°20'50.93" that should take you to there front door

Quote Originally Posted by team barbieri View Post
    N 43°37'23.74 W 70°20'50.93" that should take you to there front door
    Or at least the Parking lot

Hmmm . . . I may make a trip down tomorrow.

A few questions though:

1) Where exactly in Scarborough is Mardens located?
    2) Is there much of a difference in the Oregon 450T and 550T?
    Mardens is on Payne Rd south of the Mall (come on, you are a Geocacher.... don't you know how to use your GPS to navigate to places?)

550t has a camera. 450t does not

Has anyone checked Brewer Mardens yet? I have not been able to get away to get up there.

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Mardens is on Payne Rd south of the Mall (come on, you are a Geocacher.... don't you know how to use your GPS to navigate to places?)550t has a camera. 450t does not
    When you can enter in "The Old Wal-Mart" in your GPSr and it takes you there, now that's a neat GPSr!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."