vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Finally ... !

There is/was a cache or two near LL Bean but not one at the place itself - a bit down the street.............close to Bean - here you go:

Freeport Tavern (GC1GTJK) NorthCumberMouth Cachers (2/1.5) - this one's a puzzle
    The Cornerstone (GC1RX5H) Trailblazers May '09 (Logan, Matt, Wylie, Victor) (2/1)
    A Muggletown monument (GC1JHGK) Doolittles (2/1)

Again - these are all ones I have personally done nearby - and there is one up the street at the Library GC159BD

Hope this helps. Enjoy!

One of my all time favorite caches - and favorite because it is how I define caching at it's best which is finding a spot you never would have know about anyway - was a great tiny quarry not far at all from LL Bean. So close to so many businesses and so many tourists rushing about, there I was all alone 50 feet down in a hole. That cache is gone now, it has been years since I was there, but there is a newer cache near that location.

Source of the Stone? Quarry Woods Cache (GC1QTDG) by S-Ray (1.5/2.5)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    One of my all time favorite caches - and favorite because it is how I define caching at it's best which is finding a spot you never would have know about anyway - was a great tiny quarry not far at all from LL Bean. So close to so many businesses and so many tourists rushing about, there I was all alone 50 feet down in a hole. That cache is gone now, it has been years since I was there, but there is a newer cache near that location.

Source of the Stone? Quarry Woods Cache (GC1QTDG) by S-Ray (1.5/2.5)
    Very cool - it will be fun to check this one out. Thanks BRDad.