vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finally ... !

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Have you actually had a log that was more than TFTC?!
    Sheesh! I don't know about you, but we've NEVER had a log entry that was simply TFTC.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I don't know about you, but we've NEVER had a log entry that was simply TFTC.
    I've gotten a few on Old470, but I have given it more than I have gotten it.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Never have written one or received one?
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Never wrote one. Wouldn't know how to spell it anyway.

Gotten many many many.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Hey Softball, here's no better reason to host an event than an out of towner meet and greet. I'm in Portland and be more than happy to host.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by merenner View Post
    Hey Softball, here's no better reason to host an event than an out of towner meet and greet. I'm in Portland and be more than happy to host.

-M
    Just getting to starting to plan my trip as I have the dates (I believe) OK'd for work. My goal is to actually spend one night in Portland on my way up, but not sure when I'll hit the area. Probably 8ish or so on a Thursday as I want to try and get a few caches on the way up! (As this point, it looks like it will be Oct. 14). Let me know if you wanted to do something that night and I'd make sure I got to where I needed to by a certain time! (I think I'll probably even have a few of my pathtags still left to bring!)

Thanks for the thought, too, it's always nice to meet locals when caching in certain areas!

I'm hoping the next day to head to Bangor, check out the one covered bridge there and do a few caches, then head to Bar Harbor by mid-day so I can check into my hotel, do a few caches, eat and get a good night's sleep so I can spend two full days in Acadia before heading home Monday via Route 1 (and, of course, cache my way home!)

If you're talking about the Morse Bridge in Bangor, it has been replaced with a footbridge. It is still a decent stop, but it is no longer a covered bridge. It's probably time I updated my covered bridge listing, too!
    Last edited by brdad; 08-24-2010 at 06:18 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

There is a covered bridge at the Cole Land Transportation Museum - along with a Geopost Office and cache.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    If you're talking about the Morse Bridge in Bangor, it has been replaced with a footbridge. It is still a decent stop, but it is no longer a covered bridge. It's probably time I updated my covered bridge listing, too!
    No, I was talking about the one above Bangor a little. The Robyville one. Isn't there a cache there, too?

I thought I read the Morse Bridge burned down? Is the footbridge covered, too? I might stop anyway. =)

I love finding the covered bridges when traveling. I'm lucky enough that I have three historical covered bridges within 20 minutes of me.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    There is a covered bridge at the Cole Land Transportation Museum - along with a Geopost Office and cache.
    Is it an historical covered bridge or a newer one? What's the GC number for the cache? I'll try and put it on my list. =)