Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86

Thread: Guie3

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    This is the closest I've gotten to doing that. At least I got the cache!

    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, ME
    Posts
    631

    Default

    AHHH NO!!!!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    AHHH NO!!!!
    What that photo doesn't show is that he's holding on for dear life.

    (You don't see Lee on the ground behind him, saying "It's OK, Dave. Come on down".)

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    What that photo doesn't show is that he's holding on for dear life.

    (You don't see Lee on the ground behind him, saying "It's OK, Dave. Come on down".)
    Heh, Lee climbed about 10 feet, then watched me from below. I don't think she really wanted me to go up there. Anyone that goes up in the future, look around - I stuck a photo marble under the angle iron around the top. ;-)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,576

    Default I may have been there too

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Heh, Lee climbed about 10 feet, then watched me from below. I don't think she really wanted me to go up there. Anyone that goes up in the future, look around - I stuck a photo marble under the angle iron around the top. ;-)
    Was that the tower on Round Mtn. ?
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Was that the tower on Round Mtn. ?
    Yeah, that's the one! And probably part of the reason Lee didn't like me up there. That place is a million miles from nowhere...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Ah - have a nice climb - Ekidokai will tell you - heights on towers hollora does not do!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hampden, ME
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Ah - have a nice climb - Ekidokai will tell you - heights on towers hollora does not do!
    Oh oh.....she's channeling Yoda.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    I found a couple of those marbles and a little red bird on a stone in a cache someplace just the other day. I already had on but those are cool. It might be worth it to risk life and limb to climb up and get one.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I found a couple of those marbles and a little red bird on a stone in a cache someplace just the other day. I already had on but those are cool. It might be worth it to risk life and limb to climb up and get one.
    Sheesh! It's too bad, but it seems that very few people are putting out signature items these days. Yeah - you see a few path tags - but I don;t think they're the same. Geocaching has changed...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •