vb:literal>

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Guie3

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    They do make a great "store-bought" sig item. But just like food at an event, something homemade is often more appealing than something bought.
    Unless of course, you have food allergies, then 'store-bought' is definately preferable (that way you can read the lable and make sure you don't end up not able to breathe).
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans View Post
    Unless of course, you have food allergies, then 'store-bought' is definately preferable (that way you can read the lable and make sure you don't end up not able to breathe).
    One reason it is nice to put recipe contents on a card with your dish.

CACHE REPAIR Need - anyone going to Eustis thinking about doing the WWII POW Cache? - It appears the log is still there but the ammo can container is missing. I emailed the owner - here is what he wrote - "hollora, This is Ernie, owner of WW II POW Camp cache near Hardscrabble Mtn off Rte 201 towards Jackman.

Got your note. I live in MA and hunt this area for nearly 40 years, but for last 2 years have not been by cache. Several times over it's life the container went missing only to be found. If you are in the area a tupperware container with cache name would suffice until I can get there to provide a new ammo box.

I hope to get up there in October, but work is busy and not sure can do it so may need winter cover with tupperware! Thanks for bringing to my attention and we'll hopefully keep it going one way or another. I grew up to all the stories as my grandfather worked there....thx,ETinaSkeeter"

I don't have an ammo can but do have a LocNLoc - if anyone is headed over let's show this fellow some Maine hospitality. I will bring a LocNLoc to the event if anyone is going over and doesn't have a container.

This cache is in a historic great area and is part of Kayakingloon's challenge, so I hope we can help the owner.

I still leave a pig here and there in caches! Kinda my signature item.

OINK!

My friend,Scott, who I was in the army with and now lives in Wisconsin, e-mailed me the other day, about something interesting. It seems he listens to Art Bell (I think that's his name) on late night radio. He is into UFOs and the such. According to him, there is a strange bat like creature that is terrorizing some of the locals in the north-western mountains of Maine!
    Only seen at night..It looks like a giant bat..flies off with cats and small dogs! It has been known to attack deer and other creatures around the Sugarloaf mountain area!! EEEK!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    My friend,Scott, who I was in the army with and now lives in Wisconsin, e-mailed me the other day, about something interesting. It seems he listens to Art Bell (I think that's his name) on late night radio. He is into UFOs and the such. According to him, there is a strange bat like creature that is terrorizing some of the locals in the north-western mountains of Maine!
    Only seen at night..It looks like a giant bat..flies off with cats and small dogs! It has been known to attack deer and other creatures around the Sugarloaf mountain area!! EEEK!
    No it's not me. I have a trap ready to set for it too.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Must be one of those chupacabra's or something....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    CACHE REPAIR Need - anyone going to Eustis thinking about doing the WWII POW Cache? - It appears the log is still there but the ammo can container is missing. I emailed the owner - here is what he wrote - "hollora, This is Ernie, owner of WW II POW Camp cache near Hardscrabble Mtn off Rte 201 towards Jackman.

Got your note. I live in MA and hunt this area for nearly 40 years, but for last 2 years have not been by cache. Several times over it's life the container went missing only to be found. If you are in the area a tupperware container with cache name would suffice until I can get there to provide a new ammo box.

I hope to get up there in October, but work is busy and not sure can do it so may need winter cover with tupperware! Thanks for bringing to my attention and we'll hopefully keep it going one way or another. I grew up to all the stories as my grandfather worked there....thx,ETinaSkeeter"

I don't have an ammo can but do have a LocNLoc - if anyone is headed over let's show this fellow some Maine hospitality. I will bring a LocNLoc to the event if anyone is going over and doesn't have a container.

This cache is in a historic great area and is part of Kayakingloon's challenge, so I hope we can help the owner.

I was just looking at the map to figure out how far the cache is from Eustis. I've been looking forward to seeing this one for a while. Can anyone tell me how long the drive is from the campground to this cache?
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Default hmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Setting the stage for your antics at a night cache?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Sig Items

I think we have a thousand snowflakes "out there" and I guarantee that no 2 are alike because even after all the practice, I still stink at crocheting and can't duplicate the pattern perfectly.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country