vb:literal>

Thread: Hall Pond Hoedown - This Friday starting at 7AM

Thumbs up Hall Pond Hoedown - This Friday starting at 7AM

Hall Pond is a quiet, hidden pond just off Rte 117 in Paris on the road to Hebron. There is a small parking area with a maintained handicapped rest room facility. Plans are to have multiple new caches posted in the area by Friday morning. A test cache placed about a month ago drew a sizeable gathering, and we enjoyed our time together. Hopefully the setting of multiple new caches in the area will be reason enough to come and meet fellow cachers. We'll have cider and donuts available. Bring your trackables you'd like to have discovered. One puzzle cache is planned in the area, as are a number of single caches. The pond itself will be at peak fall splendor.

So start at 7, and go until the fun ends at 10-11. The Norway/S Paris area has caches apenty for you to find, as does the more rural parts of the Oxford Hills around Hebron. Streaked Mountain is populated. If you have any ideas for placements or fun chases, let us know via this thread. Remember the location: Hall Pond Hoedown, Friday October 14, starting at 7AM.

The Hoedown is ON for tomorrow morning, regardless of rain. Hopefully the downpours will hold off for the morning. We will provide cider and local goodies. If you have any trackables for others to discover, please bring them along.

We'll be there for the announcement of any new caches that might be placed in the area.

I thought we might do this, but it's a bit far to go with no other purpose and I have some other stuff I should be doing anyway. Hope you get a decent turnout and have fun.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

6 nex caches for the Hoedown.

Kevin and I will be there at some point during the event. Lookiing forward to it too!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Sure wish I could break away from work, but it doesn't look like I can.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.