vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Segway Event

Default Segway Event

Most of you probably know what segway is. Look to the left on my picture, I'm standing on one. Segway is a revolutionary eco friendly personal human transporter. It's easy and fun to ride. I'm thinking about a Segway Geocaching Event, where you will have an opportunity to try it on your own. Admission to the event would be something around $100 maybe more, maybe less, I need to know whether you are interested and what price are you willing to pay. Event would be held probably in Portland area. I can tell you Segway riding experience is worth every penny.
    Moo

sounds great - a little steep...any chance to get it more around $50?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    sounds great - a little steep...any chance to get it more around $50?
    I'm not sure about the price, I just wanted to point out it won't be $10
    $50-$100 is expected price. I know it's a lot and I wanted to know whether this event has a chance.
    Moo

Sound like alot of fun but........Have you seen any of the videos of people crashing instead of caching? Also what if we have done most of the caches in portland..will there be new ones for the event. ( I still need to do Back Cove Bonanza)

Quote Originally Posted by team barbieri View Post
    Sound like alot of fun but........Have you seen any of the videos of people crashing instead of caching? Also what if we have done most of the caches in portland..will there be new ones for the event. ( I still need to do Back Cove Bonanza)
    I felt off twice of Segway But just because I was doing some crazy things with it. I'm not sure about place, time or price yet. I have some estimates and I need your input.
    Moo

I would consider the trip way down to Portland and then pay $50 to take a ride on a Segway. It would need to be a good long ride and maybe set up a chance to win one or something like that as a draw.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

It would all depend, heavily, on the date for me. The run around the cove would be fun - also would Segway be possible for the WhereIGo?

Default Outside the box...

Great idea Cano....far different theme and I believe a good idea. Like others, the date would be a factor as well as price. $100 is more than I would be willing to spend, I would consider something in the $ 40-50 range depending on what one gets for an experience. Again, nice way to shake it up!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

We might be interested, price would make some difference.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Me too!

And yes, date and final cost would be the determining factor for me as well.
    Happy Trails!