vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Activation

Default Activation

I am helping out with this coin set there are like 50 of these coins that need activation codes.

Anyone have suggestions where to look? I have contacted Oakcoins and they are kind of giving me the run around but here is the coin.

I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Sheesh! Google "Masonic Geocaching Society" and you find a reference to "Hiram392". Must be a higher caliber than our local "Hiram".

But I did see references to similar coins with tracking numbers. Not sure what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I am helping out with this coin set there are like 50 of these coins that need activation codes.

Anyone have suggestions where to look? I have contacted Oakcoins and they are kind of giving me the run around but here is the coin.

Here is where they came from - Masonic Geocoins are available for purchase. If you are interested, please contact Membership Services at 202-777-3111 or jgriswold@scottishrite.org. I suspect if you call them or email they should be able to tell you.

Is there a paper in the coin flip? Was it oakcoin who made them? There was a masonic coin by Oak quite some time ago but not this one. As a last resort Groundspeak has a master list of activation codes.

And The Masonic Geocaching Society is on Facebook. Hope this helps - Good Luck!

Thank you very much I will try this.

There is no paper in the coin flip. No one has any information on them. The person that made them is gone.
    Last edited by Ekidokai; 08-04-2010 at 02:15 PM.

They were made by GeoPromotions> You should be able to contact them through their profile to get the codes. http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=3167567

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Family View Post
    They were made by GeoPromotions> You should be able to contact them through their profile to get the codes. http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=3167567
    Hey Guys - you be the ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post

Where'd you come by those coins????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I have said too much already. Thanks for the info.

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Family View Post
    They did not make them.

But thanks for the help.

Still working on it.

Dean R. Alban shows pictures, which matches the one yuou posted and says he was taking them to Maryland Geocaching event to sell. He has a facebook account. Maybe he can help you.
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...?id=1175510711