vb:literal>

Thread: I can't read Canadian

Hybrid View

Default I can't read Canadian

I think I get the jest of this but I can't really read Canadian. Can any one help? Kacky maybe? Anyone?

Log Date: 7/31/2010
    Nous voilà dans la troisième et dernière partie de notre voyage qui nous mènera au parc national de l'Ile du Prince Édouard, au parc national de Fundy puis finalement à Acadia National Park dans le Maine.
    Ce sont donc pour nous une deuxième série de caches dans le Maine que nous signons !
    Merci beaucoup "Ekidokai" pour cette très belle cache !
    [font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][red]Scout Sherbrooke[/red]
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

We're in the third and final part of our journey takes us to the National Park of Prince Edward Island, Fundy National Park and finally to Acadia National Park in Maine. This is so for us a second series of caches in Maine that we sign thank you very much "Ekidokai" for this beautiful cache!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Lightbulb Me too

I received several logs from those same cachers. I understood enough to see they like them.
    Happy Trails!

They hit quite a few caches on the way through the state. The national chat resident Frenchman (or Frenchwoman as the case may be) translated mine for me.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

We're in the third and final part of our journey takes us to the National Park of Prince Edward Island, Fundy National Park and finally to Acadia National Park in Maine.
    So it is for us a second series of caches in Maine we sign!
    Thank you very much "Ekidokai" for this beautiful cache!
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.

You guys are great. Always wanted to take up French. Worked with a French carpenter when I was a kid and learned tools names and a few swears but that's about it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.