vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cache at Seminary Hill

Default Cache at Seminary Hill

I was looking to see if the new cache placed at the event was active and discovered there is another cache 470 feet away, so it looks like that cache may not get published.

Still was a nice event!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I was looking to see if the new cache placed at the event was active and discovered there is another cache 470 feet away, so it looks like that cache may not get published.

Still was a nice event!
    Ah yes, I noticed that on my GPS and it is a Puzzle Cache ? Bricklayers Pig Pen (GC21D52). I suspect you are right BRDad as this puzzle cache may inhibit the publishing of the one Ribnag hoped to have published as a permanent cache.

Perhaps it can be worked out - did mainehockeyfan get permission? and could the beginning coords for MHF's one be moved to accomodate a nice permanent ammo can hide on the grounds?

Working together this all may be workable. I never did finish that puzzle so don't know the location of the final anyway for the Pigpen one.

Agreed - a wonderful, generous, fun filled event for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post

Still was a nice event!
    agreed, cache or not it was a great turnout and a nice day for it too. I'm sure the cache can be moved 100' away somewhere on the property...

great to see so many that showed up to this one, had a great time.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    agreed, cache or not it was a great turnout and a nice day for it too. I'm sure the cache can be moved 100' away somewhere on the property...

great to see so many that showed up to this one, had a great time.
    Ah - the permenant cache (ammo can) is in a perfect spot - make the mystery cache person move his coords (and I bet he will if asked)..........and ???? Did he get permission. I small but relevant point.

Actually, I failed to recognize the Playpen as a puzzle cache. Hopefully the actual cache is 60' more in the opposite direction.
    There may be hope yet!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Ah yes, I noticed that on my GPS and it is a Puzzle Cache ? Bricklayers Pig Pen (GC21D52). I suspect you are right BRDad as this puzzle cache may inhibit the publishing of the one Ribnag hoped to have published as a permanent cache.

Perhaps it can be worked out - did mainehockeyfan get permission? and could the beginning coords for MHF's one be moved to accomodate a nice permanent ammo can hide on the grounds?

Working together this all may be workable. I never did finish that puzzle so don't know the location of the final anyway for the Pigpen one.

Agreed - a wonderful, generous, fun filled event for sure!
    Bricklayer's Pigpen is actually mine (GC20WK2). Bricklayer's Playpen is the GC21D52 cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Bricklayer's Pigpen is actually mine (GC20WK2). Bricklayer's Playpen is the GC21D52 cache.
    Sorry Sudonim - you are right - I guess it is Playpen which is the sort of offender here and that belongs to Mainehockeyfan.

Regardless - I hope a resolve may come. Thanks for pointing this out and my apology to you.

No prob. Sorry I missed the event today, but we got busy at work. Something about a nice warm Saturday brings out the car stereo fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    No prob. Sorry I missed the event today, but we got busy at work. Something about a nice warm Saturday brings out the car stereo fans
    We missed you but understood - for you in your business - this is good! No worries Andy!

pfffft yeah right... you better move it or else!!!

i can get really high pitched squeaky voiced when i'm angry.....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.