vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marketing Offers - Geocaching Sales - Facebook

Default Marketing Offers - Geocaching Sales - Facebook

Not sure how many are on Facebook - but here is an offer from World Caching Store that was just posted today -

"World Caching StoreNEW Fans ( Like) will receive a nano cache FREE.
    If you are already a fan, get a friend to be a fan and will still send you a free nano cache ... and one to your friend as well !
    Send us an email to sales@worldcaching.com with your "new fan" note and an address and we will get that nano off to you !"

They did send an email which said it was limited to the first 50 - but who knows.

Thank you, Hollora! Just got my notice that my nano is on its way, right after I sent the email, in fact! WOO HOO!

Congrats on your FTFs out this way! If only my house was not under major repair!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Not sure how many are on Facebook - but here is an offer from World Caching Store that was just posted today -

"World Caching StoreNEW Fans ( Like) will receive a nano cache FREE.
    If you are already a fan, get a friend to be a fan and will still send you a free nano cache ... and one to your friend as well !
    Send us an email to sales@worldcaching.com with your "new fan" note and an address and we will get that nano off to you !"

They did send an email which said it was limited to the first 50 - but who knows.

Yep, got the notice that Brad liked it so I went over to check it out and signed up for my free nano - probably the only one I'll ever get LOL! Nano's arent' my fave but if it's free I'll hide it!

I'll entertain the idea of trading any acquired nanos for an ammo box! I know just the sucke... errr person to "give" the nanos to!

If I win the Megabucks I'll be paying top dollar for micros too!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'll entertain the idea of trading any acquired nanos for an ammo box! I know just the sucke... errr person to "give" the nanos to!

If I win the Megabucks I'll be paying top dollar for micros too!
    Speaking of ammo boxes - does anyone know if someplace carries the plastic composite ones? Saw one last weekend - they are cool.

Default Great deal

While free caches are great, why can't anyone hold a promotion where they give away .50 cal ammo cans?
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Default !

A pox on you all!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    While free caches are great, why can't anyone hold a promotion where they give away .50 cal ammo cans?
    Now - that would be a promotion!

the army and navy supply stores in maine have us figured out...we went into one and the salesman came and asked us "can we help you" . I started to say we are geocachers and are always looking for neat containers and camo items and stuff like that and got out " we are geocachers" before he cut me off saying "we dont have any ammo cans left, what do you guys do with them eat them" and walked away! LOL

thanks to hollora for the heads up....i got in on a nano too and got my confirmation email already....sorry Ekidokai...free is free
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default Plastic ammo cans

Cabela's has these. All my ammo comes in them. They're on the large size and come with a rubber gasket so not only will they never rust, they are impervious to moisture. I have a dozen or so that I'm planning on placing.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Speaking of ammo boxes - does anyone know if someplace carries the plastic composite ones? Saw one last weekend - they are cool.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.