vb:literal>

Thread: Is This Possible?

Default Is This Possible?

Hey geoguru's out there.....

I want to see all the still active caches that were placed in the year 2001...

I am wondering where on this list the 3 caches we just adopted fall. I have tried a few options and kev tried a pocket querry but that didnt seem to work either...any suggestions or is there a list on here somewhere perhaps...I tried searching on here but might not have been using the correct keywords

Thanks
    Pam
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default In the order they were placed....

Last edited by brdad; 08-07-2010 at 09:59 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Way cool thanks a bunch
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I did a PQ using "active" state "maine" and placed between "01/01/01 to 12/31/10" and came up with 21 still active out of those 9 said they were adopted by someone but I did not see any adopted by justPJ66. Does this help?

thanks They would be adopted by Justkev and JustPJ66 his name would show up first and would be the "cache " holder....as it turns out only 2 of the 3 we adopted are 2001 one is a 2002 cache....

Too slow.....brdad you are the man whith all the stats

Default Duh

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Way cool thanks a bunch
    JustPJ66 what are you new? Have you been on this site more than twice? Have you been drinking too much of that fancy frufru water?

The first thing anyone with a question should ask is...(WWBD) What would Brdad do?

Oh crap! Was that out loud?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    The first thing anyone with a question should ask is...(WWBD) What would Brdad do?
    LOL, you're right about that!
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Default Hum

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Hey geoguru's out there.....

I want to see all the still active caches that were placed in the year 2001...

I am wondering where on this list the 3 caches we just adopted fall. I have tried a few options and kev tried a pocket querry but that didnt seem to work either...any suggestions or is there a list on here somewhere perhaps...I tried searching on here but might not have been using the correct keywords

Thanks
    Pam
    I don't see where this was explained.

Do the PQ by dates. Start with the first date being January 1 2001 and the end date December 31 2001

Make sure you select Maine as the search area and that will give you all the caches in 2001.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Thanks...i think that was one of the PQ's that kev tried first thing but it didnt work for some reason....dont know why but we are both very excited at out newly adopted caches being some of the oldest. We will take good care of them