vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iampaw! Newest member to the 5000 Club!

Congrats on 5k and the FTF on Muscongus Maine!

Welcome to the club Penny! We always enjoy reading many of your logs...especially when you did Jo Mary for the FTF! It's always nice to keep in touch and hoping to meet up again at some event. Congratulations on a special milestone!
    Wandering with a purpose!

Thanks everyone. It has been a fun journey. Back in March 2006 my nephews tried to get me to go geocaching with them. I didn't quite understand what they were talking about. I came back home and then in June of the same year I looked into it and bought my first of many gps's. I guess you could say I never looked back. One of my nephews now had just over 1000 and the other just over 100. They can't believe it.! What can I say I love the sport!!

Congrats!! Thats a big milestone !! Now tell me what does your geocaching name mean? I am Paw?? or some other subliminal message?
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Penny, Congratulations on that big big milestone of 5000 caches found. I remember back when you started. I also remember the joy of finding the new caches you placed and I had the privilege of being the first to find many of them. When ever you placed a new one it could be counted on that it was very well done. Your coordinates were never in question and the places you took me as a cacher were some of the best.

Thanks for taking the plunge back then and being a positive force in Geocaching.

Cache on!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

5K...Very cool! Congrats!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Awesome milestone! Congrats!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

How many of the 5000 have been found using the PN?

I think I found about 1200 with the pn 20 and a couple thousand with the pn40. the rest were with two garmin e-trex and the oregon