vb:literal>

Thread: another article on caching

Hybrid View

Does Margot have a geocaching name that we should know?? She has written a book about geocaching?
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Don't know her Geoname but I think it is a book of photographs. I believe the Orrington Library has one in circulation. I know when I did the class there 2 years ago they had a great coffee table book with caches in it.

Ah yes, it was her book - here is the link for information - http://localtreasures.org/ As I remember it does have at least one Maine cache location pictured in it.

This lady is a good speaker. I could not resist. I was kind of in the area and had to make plans to attend and get an authors perspective of this adventure we are all in. She really had everything laid out and explained it well. I was kind of surprised by some of the questions. There were probably 20 in attendance.

After the Geo 101 course we all went to a nearby cache to find. It was interesting watching from the shadows. The kinds had a great time. The adults joined right in after the cache was found pawing through the treasures.

I stayed out of the way just taking in the crowds questions and excitement. Just after I signed the log and put my signature unlit campfire in and signature card The crowd had to repaw through the cache. We talked a bit and I picked up her book. With the way things are going It might be a while before I can make a report.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.