vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Kayaker Cachers out there...

I am still searching if anyone does find any.....Vicbiker if you wouldnt mind showing me where they are I will make a trip up to Abbot to get them....

wouldnt want to go all over creation for one or two bushes but these things USED to grow in large patches....but not anymore around here...bummer

I am going to go scrounge some from a few bushes we have found this year today...they are in good sun and are going ripe down here now.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I am still searching if anyone does find any.....Vicbiker if you wouldnt mind showing me where they are I will make a trip up to Abbot to get them....

wouldnt want to go all over creation for one or two bushes but these things USED to grow in large patches....but not anymore around here...bummer

I am going to go scrounge some from a few bushes we have found this year today...they are in good sun and are going ripe down here now.
    Vic is on vacation but I am sure will get back to you - due home I think Thursday.

oh thanks i was wondering about that. appreciate the info...i went out today and managed to get about 3 or 4 quarts.....not to bad a haul i guess from the limited bushes we have here.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Found some while caching around Richardson lake a few years ago. GCXJ3A
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Default We saw some

While paddling yesterday from the Tread Lightly campsite we saw quite a bunch along the stream we were on. Not sure they were them till now.
    Happy Trails!

green to red then blue - if that's the berry - the stream NW I would say from Saboomook campground is where Brad was talking..........they are along the shore nearly up to where you can paddle no more.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post

Give me a call @ 343-1735 or send me a email @ vic-biker@hotmail.com and I'll be glad to show you where they are.

Vicbiker - Email sent to ya