vb:literal>

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Eustis

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Arriving either Wednesday or Thursday and will be on #19.
    Scratch that. Will arrive on Wednesday and be on site #20.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Eta

I expect to be at site 60, Thursday morning at 10:00 AM I'll need about 5 minutes of help from anybody willing as Di won't get there until 6 or later. I can't quite set up the tent and the EZ up by myself, just not enough arms! Of course, the first thing I will unload is the Bloody Mary fixin's so there is incentive for the effort! LA stopped by at the right time last year. Thanks guys!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I expect to be at site 60, Thursday morning at 10:00 AM I'll need about 5 minutes of help from anybody willing as Di won't get there until 6 or later. I can't quite set up the tent and the EZ up by myself, just not enough arms! Of course, the first thing I will unload is the Bloody Mary fixin's so there is incentive for the effort! LA stopped by at the right time last year. Thanks guys!
    No problem, glad to help. Nix the Bloody Mary, I will accept Mirmosa however.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Scratch that. Will arrive on Wednesday and be on site #20.
    Made site change on map - @dubord - should be folks to help/no worries.

I can't say until the last minute. If I go I'll be camping in my van. Is there a river that I can camp at? Ha Ha.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Group Site

There is a group site.... no? Jon and I plan on going. Last year we had to squeeze it in between a triathlon and a mountain bike race. So far, the weekend is clear.

Default Same as before

Group sites 1 and 2 are available for us again. See the cache page for specific details K. See you there!
    Happy Trails!

Default We're in!

We have site #25 and Barefoot & LisaS from CT have site #24. LisaS is going to bring her pulled pork again (which lasted about 90 seconds last year) and I am going to bring a crock pot full of meatballs.

A great event - really looking forward to it again. We will be arriving sometime Friday afternoon. See you then!
    Last edited by pjpreb; 08-21-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    We have site #25 and Barefoot & LisaS from CT have site #24. LisaS is going to bring her pulled pork again (which lasted about 90 seconds last year) and I am going to bring a crock pot full of meatballs.

A great event - really looking forward to it again. We will be arriving sometime Friday afternoon. See you then!
    Hi neighbor.....

Gail and I may be at "The Wall" that week-end.....I'll have to check. If not, we'll be there. Probably we'll stay at the Spillover.