vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little help

There are loads of short kayak lessons available on youtube as well.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...k+lessons&aq=0
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

the way kev and I learned was just to get in and try not to fall out! so far it has worked .....
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default Let's sue 'em!

I just spoke with Joe Bornstein. We both think there's a decent size claim here.

First of all, where was the paddle made? If it was Mexico, Korea, Sri Lanka, China, Taiwan or California then forget it...those are all bankrupt and we can't blood out of rock!

If it was made in Iraq, then you just won the lottery as that country has about 700 billion of good ol' US dollars backing up their economy. Not Iraq, well how about sold by Wal Mart? If you once worked there, then it's a conflict of interest, if not then it's soon to be called "Mike's Mart!"

But, were you smoking cigars at the time? Was the sun beating down on you bald head causing glare to bounce from your head, off the water and then back to you eyes? I'm worried the defense team at Wal Mart might make an issue of that.

I guess you should just go into Chapter 13 and tell everybody to buzz off and stand in line.

That's my take. You now owe me about $1.45 for this well presented legal advice.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Fee Arbitration!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post

That's my take. You now owe me about $1.45 for this well presented legal advice.
    Mike, as the client you are entitled to request arbitration of your shyster's, er lawyer's, fees.

That $1.45 sure seems excessive given the quality of the legal? advice received.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    There are loads of short kayak lessons available on youtube as well.
    But can they compair with lessons from suetube?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    But can they compair with lessons from suetube?
    Nothing personel Sue, but Dan's advice sounded more like "SUE"tube!
    Happy Trails!

hey ekidokai this is 79 olds i have a garmin nuvi 350na for sale for $75.00, and i have some life jackets also. I might have one big enough to fit you. let me know if you are interrested

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Nothing personel Sue, but Dan's advice sounded more like "SUE"tube!
    So true!!!!

Today I go into Dick's to get a life jacket. I find one for $5. I see a kayak just like mine for $100 less, so I get real mad. I see an even better one for the same price. I am steamed.

I get home wash the kayak up real good and grab the instructions and receipt and head for Ocean state job lot. The manager said he could not take it back at the store level. Once it is in the water the situation changes. I don't see how or why. No damage as it was only in the water a short time and I did not scrape it up on rocks and stuff. It looks just as good as it did three days ago.

I'm told I have to call the home office on Monday. I ask what they are going to say and I get no reply.

I might need some advice on Tuesday from you legal types about small claims court. I asked at the time of purchase if I could return it if I could not use it and was told yes within 30 days with receipt. The recept says the same thing. Nothing about water.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Today I go into Dick's to get a life jacket. I find one for $5. I see a kayak just like mine for $100 less, so I get real mad. I see an even better one for the same price. I am steamed.

I get home wash the kayak up real good and grab the instructions and receipt and head for Ocean state job lot. The manager said he could not take it back at the store level. Once it is in the water the situation changes. I don't see how or why. No damage as it was only in the water a short time and I did not scrape it up on rocks and stuff. It looks just as good as it did three days ago.

I'm told I have to call the home office on Monday. I ask what they are going to say and I get no reply.

I might need some advice on Tuesday from you legal types about small claims court. I asked at the time of purchase if I could return it if I could not use it and was told yes within 30 days with receipt. The recept says the same thing. Nothing about water.
    Printed on the receipt - wow! They better take it back!