vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cache Event in July

Smile Cache Event in July

I will be having a first time ever cache event. I live on Campobello Island, New Brunswick, on the border with Maine. The waypoint number is GCNV3G

I've put this event on my watch list a while ago....now we're trying to find the time off from work to be there. Would love to attend! We'll try to make it, since we are down in Pembroke often. Not sure yet...
    Silva, of the forest

Beneath you, feel the Earth.
    Above you, feel the Sky.
    Around you, feel the presence and the Power
    of the Trees!

Sheesh! One of our favorite areas, and we probably won't be able to attend. We're returning from our Nova Scotia trip on July first, and RULOST2? will definitely not be able to get off work for that weekend - which would definitely need an overnight. We've camped in Eastport (Seaview Campground) many times, as well as on Deer Island, and surely wish we could attend. Can we stop by a week early? LOL!

Road trip! Who's in?

Unhappy

Bummer, we won't be able to attend... we'll be in France at that time. We would have loved to camp out by the ocean, too. Maybe in 2006?

i reallyreallyreally want to go to this event i've done some of starzz's caches i absolutely LOVE campobello and herring cove and all the other places there it's beautiful so i am reallyreallyreally going to try to get there i won't be able to stay overnight as i have an open house at our island historical society the next day
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

We really, really want to go to this event also. We are going to mark it on the calendar. But won't know for a while. The wife gets her work schedule one week in advance. This sounds really cool. We always wanted to see Roosevelt's place there.
    Blazing Troll

d’76 Guest

Hey Troll you could always leave her home and ride with us LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Hey Troll you could always leave her home and ride with us LOL
    Sheesh! For that matter, I could hook up the camper, leave RULOST2? at home, and we could have a "boys night out"!

Dave1976

wbdent I have been debating on weather I am going with or without the wife. I really want to go to this. She really wants to go too. I will know for sure by the end of the week. The company I work for shuts down for the week of the 4th. But I may be working that week with a skelitan crew. I will know for sure by the end of this week. If I end up having the week off I am going to have the wife take a vaction also and we will head up early. So we can do some caches before the event and sight see. I will let you know as soon as I know myself.
    Blazing Troll