vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cache Event in July

d’76 Guest

Do you guys mean leave the women home and then we can have fun??

Just kidding!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Do you guys mean leave the women home and then we can have fun??

Just kidding!!!! LOL
    Yeah, I was kidding, too (sort of...). I'd hate to go to Campobello without RULOST2?. If I did that, she'd probably start getting ideas about going places without me! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Hey Troll you could always leave her home and ride with us LOL
    Hey Dave. Are you guys plannign on attending this event. It looks like the wife is going to ask for the time off from work. So it looks like we are going. Maybe we could hook up in Bangor and follow each other to the event.
    Blazing Troll

d’76 Guest

I'll talk to Girlmate. I mean I'll tell her that we are going and that she will like it!

If any one is planning on staying at the Herring Cove Campground, http://www.campobello.com/herring.html, for the event, do you want me to make reservations for you? If so, how many sites, and electrical or non electrical?

Quote Originally Posted by Starzz
    If any one is planning on staying at the Herring Cove Campground, http://www.campobello.com/herring.html, for the event, do you want me to make reservations for you? If so, how many sites, and electrical or non electrical?
    Starzz

wbdent I would like to have you make reservation but I have several questions first. There is a law that is on the books right now and I don't know if it has passed yet or not. It requires everyone going over the boarder to have passports. Do you know if that law has passed yet and do we need passports?

wbdent If we don't need passports then yes I would like you to make reservations for us. I know we will be there for Saturday night. We may try and come down a day early. So could we possible have the same place open for Friday in case we can get there a day earlier. I will not know for another week if we will be coming down early. But I don't want to not have a spot to camp.

wbdent Do we need to have to have our american money exchanged to canadian money head of time?
    Blazing Troll

Woohoo! I am nea the border of Canada!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Starzz

I would like to have you make reservation but I have several questions first. There is a law that is on the books right now and I don't know if it has passed yet or not. It requires everyone going over the boarder to have passports. Do you know if that law has passed yet and do we need passports?
    Rick - this hasn't gone into effect yet - and probably won't for travel to/from Canada. A US driver's license will get you back in.

Here's a lint to an informative site:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc%5F2223.html

Since we're going to Canada next week, I'll ask about this when we come through the border crossing to see if there's anything new.
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 06-13-2005 at 09:01 AM.

There was also an article in the paper this morning about trying to get a bill passed in the legislature so residents of Maine and Canada won't have to use the passport thing if it does get into law,to make it easier for both citizens of each country to travel to and from.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Stopped by customs this morning and they said you need a photo ID, like your drivers license, and you should have a copy of your birth certificate. They said the birth certificate isn't a must, but they might ask for it.