vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A small trailer

Default A small trailer

I am looking for a small utility trailer. Anyone have one they would like to part with for cheap let me know.
    Happy Trails!

I saw a small enclosed trailer for sale somewhere on the road from Hermon to kenduskeag...it looked like it was maybe a 5x7...real cute little trailer...something even a JEEP could haul. That was last week.

Default Thanks Vic....I think!?!?!

I am actually looking for an open one. It would be less money and more useful to have a trailer than to put a rack on the Jeep.
    Happy Trails!

Have you checked the trailers at lowe's? Those are pretty decent. Also when I bought the ATV trailer a few years back Harvey had some of the best prices around. There's also a couple trailer places on outer hammond street thave have some nice trailers, maybe they could even make you one custom for what ya want, but you probably don't want to spend that kinda money...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

What are you looking at price-wise Brad? When my cousin gets back from Alaska I can run some figures by him . . . he does custom trailers and is pretty reasonable price-wise.

If you go commercial . . . if you plan lots of use Sno-Pro (made right here in Maine) makes a great trailer . . . if you want cheap, you can go to Lowes, Home Depot, etc.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I'd gladly sell you mine as long as you pay me enough to get the one I want.

Question I went looking today

I am looking in the $500 and less category. I know that's not much so we'll see. I got thinking yesterday about a kayak rack for the Jeep. They are $450 plus rails and I would have to tip it every time I wanted to open or close the top. What a PIA. A small trailer would be much more useful. Gear in it and the boats on a rack on it. Plus I can go pick up pellets with it. I'm still open if anyone has something.
    Happy Trails!

Trailer has loading ramp, great for whatever. Preasure treated sides added. 500.00 obo call 207 491 3226

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/1876061226.html

This is a 4 1/2 X 81/2 foot trailer . really rugged. all pressure treated wood. All lights work. Spare tire. Any questions call Steve 207-749-5458

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/1875732633.html

There are a bunch more....Just search trailers under $500. There are some real winners too.

And don't forget Cameo's finders fee!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

There were a couple of other choices on TheMaineMarketPlace and I think Uncle Henry's has an on line version.