vb:literal>

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Temporarily Out of Commission

Hybrid View

Default Temporarily Out of Commission

Hey gang. Not going to be able to dash out after any FTF's for a while. Not even gonna be able to go after any caches at all. I've got a rather nasty infection in my arm that's got me out of work so I'll not be taking any chances with my health by trying to find tupperware in the woods. I risk hospitalization and possible surgery if this doesn't respond to the antibiotics regimen I'm on now - IV type that I have to keep going back to Togus for - so I ain't about to risk it.

ampmdp - if you guys read this - I am incredibly happy to have met you this morning at Team Horwich's LSD cache. Was awesome to read your log when we got home just a few minutes after we stole the FTF from you. Another time, I bet we'll be second to find right behind you.

Cache on gang, and be happy.

Sorry to hear that, here's to your healing quickly. Any help needed with your caches I bet one of us can assist, just let us know.

If you're up to it, there's plenty of puzzle caches you can solve to take up some of your time!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thanks Brdad
    no worries everyone....I will take good care of him...besides I am the puzzlecache solver....he just is the techinical assistant..LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Rub some Scotch on it!

Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Really, I don't live to far from you guys. Any maintanence needs, just let me know! I would be happy to help out!

Well here's hoping that you DO respond well to the antibiotics and can get back on your feet quickly..........

I hope this clears up quick! Get well soon!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default You'll kick it quick!

Marines heal quicker then we mere mortals. The infection doesn't have a chance. You'll beat it quickly, hopefully. And to echo what others have offered, don't be shy, there's lots of us that would be happy to help.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Well obviously.....

.....this wasn't well thought out. This should have been timed for the Eustis event!
    Take care of yourself and best wishes.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.