vb:literal>

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Temporarily Out of Commission

Congrats Kev! You seem to have survived Togus!

Good caring people but over regulation and underfunding...............well, it's all been said before.
    I AM glad you are doing better and hope to see you on the trail soon!

Kev is still making daily trips to togus and is still having some issues but he felt ok enough for a little while today to go get one cache just 5 miles from the house....that was about all he could do as he started not feeling so good shortly thereafter but i guess its baby steps for a while hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Kev is still making daily trips to togus and is still having some issues but he felt ok enough for a little while today to go get one cache just 5 miles from the house....that was about all he could do as he started not feeling so good shortly thereafter but i guess its baby steps for a while hehe
    Sheesh! Rulost2? and I spent half the day at Togus - and I didn't see you there! LOL! (The good new is that RULost2? DOES NOT have lung cancer. The bad news is that there is SOMETHING there that needs to come out. Back to Boston tomorrow for further evaluation...)

By the way - anyone notice that GeocachingMaine.org member BigPapi122565 is sometimes a "cachier" at the cashier window near the main waiting room in Bldg 200?

Not Lung CA - Great News! SOMETHING that need to come out - Back to Boston........ a lot of traveling..........hope everything works out OK.

Yes, BigPapi122565 works there.......... I think a few other cachers do too.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Rulost2? and I spent half the day at Togus - and I didn't see you there! LOL! (The good new is that RULost2? DOES NOT have lung cancer. The bad news is that there is SOMETHING there that needs to come out. Back to Boston tomorrow for further evaluation...)

By the way - anyone notice that GeocachingMaine.org member BigPapi122565 is sometimes a "cachier" at the cashier window near the main waiting room in Bldg 200?

Default Sheesh is right

Pam and I are very glad to see that RULost doesn't have cancer. Thank God for that. We were in Orthopedics today. Dressing change and a re-pack of the incision.

Good luck in Boston. Sorry to hear you have to go back down there.

I knew Papi was out there at Togus. Haven't run into him while we're there but then we don't have to go to the cashier's office for anything. May have to stop by there and ask for him one of these days, just for the fun of it.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    I knew Papi was out there at Togus. Haven't run into him while we're there but then we don't have to go to the cashier's office for anything. May have to stop by there and ask for him one of these days, just for the fun of it.
    I get travel pay each time I have an appointment at Togus, so I visit the cashier each time I'm there. Being a disabled veteran has it's advantages. LOL!

You are to funny - but that is great! DAV deserve everything they get IMHO! Thank you for serving!

I get travel pay each time I have an appointment at Togus, so I visit the cashier each time I'm there. Being a disabled veteran has it's advantages. LOL!

Great News!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default As you all know.....

Well, most of you know. I'm getting back out and about, mostly to get some exercise for my legs. Tomorrow is my next evaluation to see if things are healed enough to get back to work. The way it felt just a few days ago I thought it was going to be a very long uphill battle to get it bending right again. Stiff as all get out and very sore and painful. Now, I can almost bend it as far as I could before all this started. I don't think it's quite ready for the whallop the .44 packs but I bet I can shoot my rifles and shotguns again.

Default Want to join in the fun?

Di and I have two Marine Corp sargeants staying with us this week. Last night they expressed interest in shooting one of my .50 cal sniper rifles. While both have just re-upped a third time, neither have fired a .50 so I'm going to make time to take them shooting. You interested? I used shoot it at a rock across the lake from my house, 770 yards, easy shot, but somebody built a house about 300 yards to the left of the rock so out of an abundance of caution and recognizing where some of the remnants of the tracer rounds go I'll probably take them to one of Kempton Tobey's pits.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Now, I can almost bend it as far as I could before all this started. I don't think it's quite ready for the whallop the .44 packs but I bet I can shoot my rifles and shotguns again.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.