vb:literal>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Temporarily Out of Commission

Default Back from Togus

Got another IV bag of antibiotics and sent home to wait for tomorrow's dose.

Hope you get better soon. Are they sure it's an infection? Sound a lot like a blood clot.

Default Positive

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    Hope you get better soon. Are they sure it's an infection? Sound a lot like a blood clot.
    They pulled stuff off the elbow that looked nasty but shows it's an infection.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    They pulled stuff off the elbow that looked nasty but shows it's an infection.

I pulled some stuff off my elbow macaroni that looked nasty but I don't think it was infected! (I think it was blu cheese...heh, heh, heh)

I still think you should rub some scotch on it.....or gin, or vodka.

A couple of racks of Sammy's might work too!

HEY DUBORD207! How do you take care of a sore elbow?? (I know you're reading this!)

Default Lick this!

Take the gin internally. Putting it on the elbow makes the dogs lick your elbow and there's no telling what they licked before that!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Well, duh! You rub it on your elbow from the inside! What fool would rub it on the outside! My mom didn't raise no rube!

Last weekend I was at a course faculty dinner up on Sebec Lake and the hosts were having trouble with the inboard motor on their boat. They weren't sure if the boat could pull water skiers so I volunteered to give it a try. The boat motor was very sluggish, was pulling me through the water, and when I tried to get "up" enough to ski I tore a muscle in my left thigh. I'm now hobbling and painfully dragging my left leg to walk. The point of the story is this: an infection or something else debilitating may affect your work performance and every-day life, but it's really pi**ing me off that I can't go out caching this weekend!

Kevins arm is a little better...the swelling is down a little more this morning but the elbow looks worse color wise. We go back to togus today for a recheck and probably more medications. He still has pain and discomfort but is doing pretty well condidering one arm is infected and the other one has an IV port in it .....poor baby.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.