vb:literal>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Temporarily Out of Commission

I am considering a pathtag with that design although I am rather fond of the coins I have now. They have the same design but are plastic and solid colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    I am considering a pathtag with that design although I am rather fond of the coins I have now. They have the same design but are plastic and solid colors.
    WE have one...
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I might be tempted to take you up on the offer if it included the lost treasure AND if i didnt know your not supposed to have all those goodies LOL
    I have many hints including the lost treasure. I can have all the goodies I want. Anything you may have heard is not true.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Just as an update. We went in the the hosp today for more IV meds and ended up getting that then xrays and then an orthopedic consult that resulted in a minor surgical procedure. We were 6 hrs there today and are both exhausted and frazzled. Hopefully this will help him to heal as they "got rid" of alot of infection and hope the rest will drain later. He isnt supposed to be typing tongiht so I have already scolded him for it once...Chad you will just have to wait if you need another reply...kev is really not able at the moment to do it.

Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Just as an update. We went in the the hosp today for more IV meds and ended up getting that then xrays and then an orthopedic consult that resulted in a minor surgical procedure. We were 6 hrs there today and are both exhausted and frazzled. Hopefully this will help him to heal as they "got rid" of alot of infection and hope the rest will drain later. He isnt supposed to be typing tongiht so I have already scolded him for it once...Chad you will just have to wait if you need another reply...kev is really not able at the moment to do it.

The best wishes to Kev to heal and Get Well Soon! That is what is important!

As for replies - don't worry - if the writer doesn't understand it shows their colors. No worries. Healing from sickness or injury is more important than anything.

Take care and Kev will be back when he is able. Blessings!

Hope this procedure speeds things along on the healing. Sounds pretty serious and painful!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Talking Thank you all

Thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate them tremendously. Now, if you all really mean it, any more FTFs within 25 miles of Belgrade should be left alone for me to get when I am over this.

Seriously, time to back off a bit on your meds. The FTF hounds know no limits. Maybe I'll put a new one out at the end of your driveweay!

Glad you're on the mend Kev!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate them tremendously. Now, if you all really mean it, any more FTFs within 25 miles of Belgrade should be left alone for me to get when I am over this.

Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Seriously, time to back off a bit on your meds. The FTF hounds know no limits. Maybe I'll put a new one out at the end of your driveweay!

Glad you're on the mend Kev!
    We've already got one there.....well practically.

Question So what's the latest?

I hope the healing is still progressing Kevin. We need to see you back on the hunt soon.
    Happy Trails!