vb:literal>

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Temporarily Out of Commission

Default Just one question.....

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    di and i have two marine corp sargeants staying with us this week. Last night they expressed interest in shooting one of my .50 cal sniper rifles. While both have just re-upped a third time, neither have fired a .50 so i'm going to make time to take them shooting. You interested? I used shoot it at a rock across the lake from my house, 770 yards, easy shot, but somebody built a house about 300 yards to the left of the rock so out of an abundance of caution and recognizing where some of the remnants of the tracer rounds go i'll probably take them to one of kempton tobey's pits.
    ....when?????!!!!!?????

It was good to see you up and about at the event, wish I'd had more time to talk!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default No problem

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    It was good to see you up and about at the event, wish I'd had more time to talk!
    It is good to be up and about....more or less....and you don't have to worry about having more time to talk. You've got plenty on your plate. Some time later on down the line maybe we can swap lies and tall tales.

Default Actually......

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    It is good to be up and about....more or less....and you don't have to worry about having more time to talk. You've got plenty on your plate. Some time later on down the line maybe we can swap lies and tall tales.
    Dave has already compiled the stats on tall tales and cross-referenced it to lies. The matrix is quite impressive......
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.