vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Last Cache Bashe

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    well, as usual we will need to keep a eye on that eekeee dookie guy. :d
    lol!! :d:d:d

Ok, OK - Mainiac1957 pulls off his karma with the weather Gods and shows his expertise with another Great event............now, who, who, who brought the meat balls in the crock pot on the end of the picnic table???? Many, many people said - who made these????? And I suspect that is a recipe which should be added to our book if you are willing to share!

And to the person who created the turtles, I tried to make those and couldn't get the hot dogs into the hamburg - email me what I did wrong LOL

Looked like everyone had a great time. Happy to meet new folks and say hi to old friends. Thanks Brad!

I saw brdad with a crockpot but dont know if it was "the" crockpot in question or not
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I saw brdad with a crockpot but dont know if it was "the" crockpot in question or not
    It was something there fairly early - like before 11:15 or so. Eventually we will know. It was on the left on the end - near the plates and utensils.

brdad emailed me earlier today and said he was busy making meatballs.....I think the mystery is solved.

Ah, well it clearly could not have been me, I didn't get there until 11:20.
    Although, I did bring a crock pot home. I thought it was a trade item! Took crock pot, left turtle tail...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Ekidokai made the turtles...............

K - need to check why my turtles arms, legs, heads and tails fell off when I made them at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    brdad emailed me earlier today and said he was busy making meatballs.....I think the mystery is solved.
    No, no .. I said I was meeting Lucille Ball!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Oh yeah I baked the turtles.

Not hard to keep them from falling off. The trick is to keep them live until you stick them in the oven. Unlike lobsters, stick them in a cold oven on low heat. If you put them in a hot oven they try to run away and stick the legs and head out too far. When the heat gets to them they burn off.

Feed them corn meal before hand too. Firms them up.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.