vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stud Mill Road by Bicycle

Just a heads up. The CCC Rd. is under heavy construction and cars can not get through. You might be able to portage around with the bikes. I just got a note from the last crew out there. The trouble is at ShumanRoadSearchers Tribute.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Just a heads up. The CCC Rd. is under heavy construction and cars can not get through. You might be able to portage around with the bikes. I just got a note from the last crew out there. The trouble is at ShumanRoadSearchers Tribute.

Why me?! Why me!?
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Oh dear! That is a problem!! Thanks for the heads up. Even if we can get the bikes by, it puts a big kink in our logistics plan.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Success!!! We all had a great time! Started at midnight and finished at 8pm. The weather was awesome, a spectacular night sky and idokacool sunny skies all day.

That was a blast!!

Thanks Ekidokai!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

I can't wait for Rick to get back, so I can pay and get the edit feature again. Sorry for the obvious spelling error.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I can't wait for Rick to get back, so I can pay and get the edit feature again. Sorry for the obvious spelling error.
    You can still pay with paypal. Or, if you don't use paypal, find someone that has it and give them the money and let them do it.

And I will be glad to edit errors in posts when provoked.

You sure had some good days to be out caching after the storm passed!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default So Proud

I am so proud of tat. We started the Stud Mill Road adventure at midnight on Sunday. I found it very difficult to ride those roads at night on a mountain bike, but we pushed on through the dark. I had a rabbit run along side me, tat had a fox cross in front of him and the crescent moon was absolutely great. I knew that even if we didn't make it, it was well worth the trip. Jon had a car available for us at all times and had snacks ready when we needed them. By noon, it was obvious that I didn't have it in me to make the whole thing, but we still wanted to prove that a centrum could be done by bike and tat still had the ability. He took off and WOW, knocked off caches by bike, while I did them by car. He was amazing.

Congrats to tat.... 103 Caches in a day by bike.

Congrats TAT - I have seen you in action when you had a goal ahead - you are one determined man! Way to go sir!

Default Wow!

I really didn't think it was possible! That is an amazing effort! Holy sore butt, Batman!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Congrats to tat.... 103 Caches in a day by bike.
    I'm not usually one to jump on the "attaboy" bandwagon, but - SHEESH! - this is truly an accomplishment. ATTABOY, Tom!