vb:literal>

Thread: Where are U?

Default Where are U?

Has anyone heard from Masterson of the Universe?

Last we heard from him he was heading into the lair of the evil empire to ask questions, which is never a good thing. The Loudest View is still down and no word from him makes me think maybe we should form a rescue posse.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Has anyone heard from Masterson of the Universe?

Last we heard from him he was heading into the lair of the evil empire to ask questions, which is never a good thing. The Loudest View is still down and no word from him makes me think maybe we should form a rescue posse.
    From other places it sounds like he has a lot going on - not related to Geocaching. Sometimes life does get in the way.

I have two SPOT GPS transceivers.... maybe I should donate one to him???

Talking U is here

I am here and have been lurking on a regular basis. I am still in the process of trying to locate someone who can help me locate my Loudest View container as it was obviously removed by someone affiliated with the Department of Defense but havent made much progress.

Like Hollara stated, I do keep in touch with some of you via Facebook but I have had a lot going on outside the caching world. I lost the bug to really get out there in April after roughing up the kids and giving myself a hernia. I still havent gotten in fixed but have been able to carry on just fine. Summer is a very busy season and this one has been exceptionally busy for me. I was playing softball two to three nights a week and spending a ton of time with my boys but the piece thats taken most of my time is trying to convince a fine lady that we might be able to make a go of it. Ex wife isnt necessarily comfortable with it all making things much more difficult than it ought to be. Taking much more invested time on the part of both parties and that comfortable feeling comes and goes based of the actions of certain people. Whatever happened to the days you could just mutter a Grog og booga, whack you with a club and take you ladies home to the cave?

Now, fall is coming and I'm sure I'll be more inclined to get back out there when Im not busy watching the Patriots and praying for the Red Sox to get things in gear over the next month. Im going to do what I can to get to the events coming up as well as continue to track down my cache to relocate it to another area around the airport that is safe for walkers and still provides somewhat of a view. It'll be hard to match what the first location view wise but I'm sure I can try to come close.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Question

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    I am here and have been lurking on a regular basis. I am still in the process of trying to locate someone who can help me locate my Loudest View container as it was obviously removed by someone affiliated with the Department of Defense but havent made much progress.

Like Hollara stated, I do keep in touch with some of you via Facebook but I have had a lot going on outside the caching world. I lost the bug to really get out there in April after roughing up the kids and giving myself a hernia. I still havent gotten in fixed but have been able to carry on just fine. Summer is a very busy season and this one has been exceptionally busy for me. I was playing softball two to three nights a week and spending a ton of time with my boys but the piece thats taken most of my time is trying to convince a fine lady that we might be able to make a go of it. Ex wife isnt necessarily comfortable with it all making things much more difficult than it ought to be. Taking much more invested time on the part of both parties and that comfortable feeling comes and goes based of the actions of certain people. Whatever happened to the days you could just mutter a Grog og booga, whack you with a club and take you ladies home to the cave?

Now, fall is coming and I'm sure I'll be more inclined to get back out there when Im not busy watching the Patriots and praying for the Red Sox to get things in gear over the next month. Im going to do what I can to get to the events coming up as well as continue to track down my cache to relocate it to another area around the airport that is safe for walkers and still provides somewhat of a view. It'll be hard to match what the first location view wise but I'm sure I can try to come close.
    Maybe Julian Assange of Wikileaks can help you? That is, assuming he hasn't bee abducted by the men in the black helicopters....

Just worried you had been detained. Those guys have absolutely no sense of humor. I found out the hard way down in the Southern part of the state.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.