vb:literal>

Thread: PN-40 2.8 Firmware.... I have it if anyone wants it....

Default PN-40 2.8 Firmware.... I have it if anyone wants it....

This is for any and all Delorme PN-40 users who are choosing not to drop $100.00 to buy their TOPO 9.0 software, just to get a firmware update for their devices. I may love Delorme GPSrs, but their company's style of business is really continuing to tick me off....

That being said, as many of you know.... my PN-40 is.... er.... dead. So, I was "forced" to purchase a PN-60. TOPO 9.0 comes with it, and I will be happy to post the PN-40 2.8 update to my iDisk, or email it to any Geocacher (who has never pissed me off).

Just send me an e-mail ok?

Cache on!

That forces the question...which list is longer? The ones who have or the ones who haven't?

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    That being said, as many of you know.... my PN-40 is.... er.... dead. So, I was "forced" to purchase a PN-60. TOPO 9.0 comes with it, and I will be happy to post the PN-40 2.8 update to my iDisk, or email it to any Geocacher (who has never pissed me off).
    Sheesh! Welcome back! (ROTFLMAO!)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Welcome back! (ROTFLMAO!)
    That being said, WhereRWe is on the list... my list.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    That forces the question...which list is longer? The ones who have or the ones who haven't?
    Easy. Haven't; YET...

I am new to Geocaching and just purchased a Delorme PN-40. Could you send me the firmware update? samurai0tx@gmail.com

I'm also new to geocaching. Actually only going to find my first cache with my son later this week/weekend. We actually accidently found an easy cache just waking around which got us curious. I've had my PN-40 for about a year now using it for hunting, hiking, etc. I am curious to see what the 2.8 firmware has to offer. I'll probably get the Topo 9 if it's all that but am currently happy with the Topo 8 for what I do.

That's enough for my first post here. If you can send the F/W 2.8 to JBFM50@hotmail.com I will be grateful.

I promise on my future posts I will not do anything intentional to stay on your not pissed off list.