Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: 10-10-10

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,543

    Default 10-10-10

    Even though 10/10/10 is the second Sunday of the month I'm going to leave it open until the last minute so that if someone has an event to plan there will be no interference.

    I know they had a special coin made for 9/9/09 so I'm expecting something for this one too. I know groundspeak wrote an article on this subject in the last newsletter and I will sure be out caching that day.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    Posts
    391

    Default

    I'll be having an event Sunday morning in the Portland area with the Maine version of the 10-10-10 coin. This should get published later this week once I get permission.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    There is a coin - it was by pre-order only, like the 9-9-09 and the 10 year anniversary ones. Some have been ordered for Maine. Although not published yet, Thank you Mike for holding off - because plans are being made (in a couple areas of the state I believe).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Barry pushed send before I got a chance and the Bangor area is in the same boat - waiting to hear from the venue - Bangor will be in the evening.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    [x, y, z, t]
    Posts
    668

    Default

    after 10-10-10 there will be 11-11-11 after that 12-12-12 and after that nothing because world will end which will also solve problem with 13-13-13
    Moo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    after 10-10-10 there will be 11-11-11 after that 12-12-12 and after that nothing because world will end which will also solve problem with 13-13-13
    I have heard that from the old nasty guy living in the bushes in front of the library.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    And don't forget my favorite: 12 February 2011
    http://www.random.org/calendar-dates...t=html&rnd=new
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So. China Maine
    Posts
    1,588

    Default Twilight Zone stuff

    I clicked on the link, then hit "Again" and it pulled up my Birthday! That's weird!

    Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    And don't forget my favorite: 12 February 2011
    http://www.random.org/calendar-dates...t=html&rnd=new
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

  9. #9

    Default

    Why does it have to be a morning event for 10-10-10? If it is on a Sunday, and from my sources, the Sunday after the GeoRallye, I won't be able to make it to the 10-10-10. Now if it was an evening event, that would be great. I work all weekend days but am going to be able to get off the 9th for the Rallye... doubt I could get off the 0th as well.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    portland, maine
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Why does it have to be a morning event for 10-10-10? If it is on a Sunday, and from my sources, the Sunday after the GeoRallye, I won't be able to make it to the 10-10-10. Now if it was an evening event, that would be great. I work all weekend days but am going to be able to get off the 9th for the Rallye... doubt I could get off the 0th as well.....
    I am planning on doing a late shift event You interested in co-hosting Chadd?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •