vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-10-10

Default 10-10-10

Even though 10/10/10 is the second Sunday of the month I'm going to leave it open until the last minute so that if someone has an event to plan there will be no interference.

I know they had a special coin made for 9/9/09 so I'm expecting something for this one too. I know groundspeak wrote an article on this subject in the last newsletter and I will sure be out caching that day.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I'll be having an event Sunday morning in the Portland area with the Maine version of the 10-10-10 coin. This should get published later this week once I get permission.

There is a coin - it was by pre-order only, like the 9-9-09 and the 10 year anniversary ones. Some have been ordered for Maine. Although not published yet, Thank you Mike for holding off - because plans are being made (in a couple areas of the state I believe).

Barry pushed send before I got a chance and the Bangor area is in the same boat - waiting to hear from the venue - Bangor will be in the evening.

after 10-10-10 there will be 11-11-11 after that 12-12-12 and after that nothing because world will end which will also solve problem with 13-13-13
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    after 10-10-10 there will be 11-11-11 after that 12-12-12 and after that nothing because world will end which will also solve problem with 13-13-13
    I have heard that from the old nasty guy living in the bushes in front of the library.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

And don't forget my favorite: 12 February 2011
    http://www.random.org/calendar-dates...t=html&rnd=new
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default Twilight Zone stuff

I clicked on the link, then hit "Again" and it pulled up my Birthday! That's weird!

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    And don't forget my favorite: 12 February 2011
    http://www.random.org/calendar-dates...t=html&rnd=new
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Why does it have to be a morning event for 10-10-10? If it is on a Sunday, and from my sources, the Sunday after the GeoRallye, I won't be able to make it to the 10-10-10. Now if it was an evening event, that would be great. I work all weekend days but am going to be able to get off the 9th for the Rallye... doubt I could get off the 0th as well.....

Post Bangor/Brewer Area Event Published - 10-10-10

Well, if the morning event is to early - you are welcome to drive North and attend this one.