vb:literal>

Thread: Centrum Challenge

Default Centrum Challenge

When people are refering to the "Centrum Challenge" they are talking about 100 caches in a day and/or 24 hour period. Which GC number should I look up?

Default Here's one

http://coord.info/GC1KCQW

This one says the caches have to be found in "One calendar day." Is there one that asks for 24 hours instead?

http://coord.info/GC1V0FA

Here is the New Hampshire challenge.

Default Non

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    When people are refering to the "Centrum Challenge" they are talking about 100 caches in a day and/or 24 hour period. Which GC number should I look up?
    As far as I know non have be listed in Maine after Gob-ler archived his.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Midnight

Well, it works out best if we do a midnight start anyways. So, if you are on the Stud Road any time on Sunday and you see a couple of bikers, wave "hi" to us and watch the dust you kick up! Thanks!

It's been so dry you may not need to worry but you may have mud rather than dust. Best wishes on your journey - where you starting?

Default Delayed today

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    It's been so dry you may not need to worry but you may have mud rather than dust. Best wishes on your journey - where you starting?
    Starting at midnight, tonight. We are starting at Robt's Tribute at the end of the CCC road where it connects with Route 9. Then we're headed right when we get to Cano's Power Line Tribute, and doing the loop counterclockwise. By the end of that loop we'll have a shot at more than 50 caches. Then we're headed west on the Stud Mill Road.

We're not on the road yet (driving) even though we planned on leaving early this morning, but Jon isn't feeling well. It looks like it might be just tat and I doing the attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Starting at midnight, tonight. We are starting at Robt's Tribute at the end of the CCC road where it connects with Route 9. Then we're headed right when we get to Cano's Power Line Tribute, and doing the loop counterclockwise. By the end of that loop we'll have a shot at more than 50 caches. Then we're headed west on the Stud Mill Road.

We're not on the road yet (driving) even though we planned on leaving early this morning, but Jon isn't feeling well. It looks like it might be just tat and I doing the attempt.
    Take care, Karen, and stay safe. Good luck to you, Tom and Jon.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.