Hunting attorneys for sport has lately become somewhat of a past time for people. Enough so that the government has stepped in with new laws limiting such things as who can hunt them, how many can be hunted, and by what means...
1. Any person with a valid State hunting license may harvest attorneys.
2. The taking of attorneys with traps or deadfalls is permitted. The use of currency as bait is prohibited.
3. The killing of attorneys with a vehicle is prohibited. If accidentally struck, remove road kill to roadside, then proceed to nearest car wash.
4. It is unlawful to chase, herd, or harvest attorneys from a helicopter or other aircraft.
5. It shall be unlawful to shout, "whiplash," "ambulance!" or, "Free Perrier!" for the purposes of trapping attorneys.
6. It shall be unlawful to use cocaine, $100 bills, prostitutes, or vehicle accidents to attract attorneys.
7. It shall be unlawful to hunt attorneys within 200 yards of whorehouses, health spas, ambulances, or hospitals.
8. If an attorney is elected to government office, there will be a $500 bounty on the pelt.
9. Stuffed or mounted attorneys must have a state health department inspection for rabies, vermin and contagious diseases.
10. It shall be illegal for a hunter to disguise himself as a reporter, drug dealer, pimp, female law clerk, sheep, accident victim, bookie, or tax accountant for the purposes of hunting attorneys.
Attorney Bag Limits:
Yellow-Bellied Sidewinder = 5
Hairless Civil Libertarian = 7
Skinny-Assed Ambulance Chaser = 12
Horse or Cattle Rustler Defender = 20
Silver-Tongued Murderer Defender = 50
Jack-Legged Divorce Litigator = No limit
Honest Attorney = Extinct
Now that's just funny!
Where r we...no, I meant it was bad bad bad to do it the way I was doing ii, ahead of time, but guess it didn't come across that way in my sentence. You way is definitely the best. If I was better and faster at the gsak process it would be great to do a fast update each time.....
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."
I don't see anything wrong posting a note on your pages regarding the bear hunts. It is the right thing to do to be respectful. (of landowers, of people who make their living in the woods and of other cachers). When we show respect, they will show us respect. What's hard to remember is there will always be a few 'bad apples' who won't read descriptions and also some who just won't be respectful no matter what anyone asks them to do. A friend once told me to just keep doing the right thing and when you do everything else falls into place. So you do what you know is right and thanks for doing it.
They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!
I was laughing out loud on Kev's post. But....some attorneys live on "compounds" with .50 caliber sniper rifles, full automatic .223's and an assortment of other firearms that would make most military posts jealous. So hunting is fair sport, desirable for the most part, but heck there's nothing wrong with my "shooting eye!"
Kev, when you're well, you have to come out and check out the firepower I have out here! And the confederate coehorn mortor and full scale howitzer are also an added attraction. lawyers with guns....look out!
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
Well at least you have someone to look after your a__ in case you need someone to look after it.....LOL
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.