vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PJPreb Completes the Maine DeLorme

Thumbs up PJPreb Completes the Maine DeLorme

With the exception of the CO verification and signing the "official" log, it looks like the PJPreb team completed the Maine DeLorme today.

Here is what they posted on their FB page "found 5 caches on map 55 today and completed the Maine Delorme Challenge found a geocache on every page of the Maine Delorme that ha a cache hidden there."

This is a wonderful feeling and a great achievement. I am sure they saw places in Maine they had never seen - way to go folks!

Congratulations!

Default Wow.

Congrats guys. This is a huge accomplishment and you join the ranks of the some of the most dedicated cachers out there.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Way to go folks! I remember well the excitement as well as the challenge! It remains my most satisfying cache!

Cache on!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Very nice. If you did only one challenge, this is the one challenge to do IMO. Congrats from Lee and Me!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Woo-hoo! Congrats. I've started the challenge, but I've got a loooonnnnggg way to go.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Default Now that's an effort!

Way to go! That challenge really is a "challenge!" I have just a few left but one of the grids contains Van Buren so I'm not sure when I''ll get that one. Great Job!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Kudos....

To Pete, Joanne and Chip, you guys have way too much fun! Congratulations!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congratulations! I'm also working on it, but I also have a loooonnnnngggg way to go LOL! Lots of "state" to see yet!

I know what a feat it is as I am down to 15 maps to go. Many congratulations!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright