vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let the Title Do the Talking

Question Thinking??

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    There have been instances of women going topless that made the news in recent years. One mowed her lawn up in the Newport area. Now if mowing your lawn on a riding lawnmower topless doesn't just smack of redneck, I don't know what does. Male or female. Then there were the protests. Women going topless because they don't think it's right that men can.

I'm still trying to think of a down side to this one.
    Nope just can't come up with a reason right now.
    Happy Trails!

There have been instances of women going topless that made the news in recent years. One mowed her lawn up in the Newport area.
    Which lawn?
    Moo

Default Dunno

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Which lawn?
    Can't say as I ever hear what area of Newport. Guess you'll have to ride around Newport until you see the bewbs a bouncin'.

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Which lawn?
    her lawn!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Uh......not for nothing.......but......how'd you come across this one Corey?
    On of the bloggers I follow happened to post a link in their blog. If you are a blogspot user. Occasionally I do a google search for Blogspot & Geocache and you can find some new decent bloggers to follow.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Default Well I'll tell ya.....

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    On of the bloggers I follow happened to post a link in their blog. If you are a blogspot user. Occasionally I do a google search for Blogspot & Geocache and you can find some new decent bloggers to follow.
    Enjoyed reading some of the logs and then finding that the FTF was from Maine. Those southern Maine FTF'ers really do take it serious
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Apparently you can get the range set past 2000 miles on text alerts when a new cache is published?
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    At least it'll be easy to tell who is carrying.
    Or who has a large package....I mean GPS

There have been instances of women going topless that made the news in recent years. One mowed her lawn up in the Newport area. Now if mowing your lawn on a riding lawnmower topless doesn't just smack of redneck, I don't know what does. Male or female. Then there were the protests. Women going topless because they don't think it's right that men can.

I'm still trying to think of a down side to this one.
    Hopefully her lawn was all rutted up. Gotta love the bounce factor!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Don't forget to sign the log!
    Where do you carry your pen?