vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Amazing georallye race!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Hey, why not? A fantastic cause, a beautiful and unique coin.....don't any of you tell Dianne I bought this!
    I scored one of these coins in a cache in Wells, ME just the other night.... following Delorme's Twitter Feed, TH filled me in. I ended up giving it to TH because a)I don't collect coins and b) he needs a cool coin to start his NEW coin collection with!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    I scored one of these coins in a cache in Wells, ME just the other night.... following Delorme's Twitter Feed, TH filled me in. I ended up giving it to TH because a)I don't collect coins and b) he needs a cool coin to start his NEW coin collection with!
    It was very sad to hear about his coins. I did post it to the National Geocoin Forums and hope everyone watches EBay AND visits their local Pawn Shops to explain Geocoins.

I visited mine about 2 years ago - they wouldn't touch one without running it on line.........they know the Track or Follow at line on the coin - and how to pump a number into the Geocaching.com site.

With some luck this trackables may sink the thief!