vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amazing georallye race!!

We need pics!

Default Be carefull what you ask for!

Quote Originally Posted by cachecrashers4 View Post
    We need pics!
    One of the caches in Cape Elizabeth that had a significant chance of a water splash down had a motion activated game camera set up. The plan was to project them on the wall at the final get together.

It seems a cacher did not know the camera was there. He decided to simply go get the cache directly and not fool around trying to stay dry. So he strips to his underwear and went to get it.

Not a big problem until him comes out of the water and while facing the camera he peels off his underwear and wrings them out proudly as he faced the camera in the buff. New plans had to be made.

That was about the only part that did not go as planned and the fundraising goal of $3500 was exceeded. The latest count is over $4200 with some more funds due in.

Many thanks to all for participated.

Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post
    One of the caches in Cape Elizabeth that had a significant chance of a water splash down had a motion activated game camera set up. The plan was to project them on the wall at the final get together.

It seems a cacher did not know the camera was there. He decided to simply go get the cache directly and not fool around trying to stay dry. So he strips to his underwear and went to get it.

Not a big problem until him comes out of the water and while facing the camera he peels off his underwear and wrings them out proudly as he faced the camera in the buff. New plans had to be made.

That was about the only part that did not go as planned and the fundraising goal of $3500 was exceeded. The latest count is over $4200 with some more funds due in.

Ed....and all involved....nice to hear of the success of the event. I suspect you could far exceed the the $4200 should you choose to, given the evidence you have in hand!

Wish I could have participated.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

That cacher was my team mate, Petr (Marcipanek), and Ed that cache was in Windham, not Cape Elizabeth...... send me the photos so I can send them to Petr ha ha

PuppyTreats (Moxiepups and Trick or Treat) won the Race placing first. Serious-Panik (myself and Marcipanek, the "naked Czech" cacher) placed second....

Ed....and all involved....nice to hear of the success of the event. I suspect you could far exceed the the $4200 should you choose to, given the evidence you have in hand!

OMG! That is good!
    Last edited by Ekidokai; 10-11-2010 at 12:39 AM.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

That is hilarious! We noticed that there seemed to be some pics missing from the slide show, but I guess it was a family event and all. So when is the "Amazing Geo Rally - Uncensored!" DVD release party?

Thanks to all who put on such an amazing event. If you missed it, then you missed out!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    Great photos!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Over $4400 raised!

The Fundraising goal had been set at $3,500. With the sale of a second Delorme 3-D coin to a certain Clergyman Cacher we are now in excess of $4,400.

If anyone would like to help us drive this over $5,000, checks made payable to Catch A Dream Foundation can be mailed to Dave Gallant at 26 Meadow Lane, Cumberland, ME 04101.

You can e-mail him at DSKGFTF@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss paying in another way.

Many thanks to all who worked and played to make this such a great event.