vb:literal>

Thread: New Avatar

Smile New Avatar

Got my new vanity plate or down here they call them prestige plates. Thought I would make it my new avatar. Know some you of you are getting sick of my thumbs up avatar...LOL
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Got my new vanity plate or down here they call them prestige plates. Thought I would make it my new avatar. Know some you of you are getting sick of my thumbs up avatar...LOL
    Sheesh, Haffy! As I write this, 23 people have viewed your message and not one comment. Give you any hints?

would be prettier in a Maine plate...but its very nice hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I viewed it but was busy so I didn't comment. The first thing it reminded me of was the first event I attended And I think John's as well, he walked into the park sporting a t-shirt with his name on it. I think it was more than the shirt, but he's quite an unforgettable guy! We miss seeing him at all the events and taking all those pictures. Hopefully he'll make it back to attend a few more.

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    The first thing it reminded me of was the first event I attended And I think John's as well, he walked into the park sporting a t-shirt with his name on it.
    Sheesh! you can remember that far back?

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! you can remember that far back?
    Yeah, and yet I can't remember what I had for supper... and I'm eating it now.

Plus, I have to remember that event, it's where I met Lee. I was also FTF at a cache that I had no coordinates or description for, I just knew there were three there in the park.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I viewed it but was busy so I didn't comment. The first thing it reminded me of was the first event I attended And I think John's as well, he walked into the park sporting a t-shirt with his name on it. I think it was more than the shirt, but he's quite an unforgettable guy! We miss seeing him at all the events and taking all those pictures. Hopefully he'll make it back to attend a few more.

Now there's an avitar photo, if I've ever seen one!