vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Cache Note

Default Personal Cache Note

A new feature.
    I just wonder if this note is gonna make it to my pocket query, otherwise it's useless.
    Moo

Word is on the GSAk site is any data in the user note is not included in PQs, at least for a while. The data is stored online, however, so you could view it from any computer.

I agree, it is of little use if you can't get it in your PQ.

There are a few other features added, which are listed in the release notes.
    http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...owtopic=261247
    Last edited by brdad; 10-06-2010 at 08:50 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

is this just a note to oneself you can put on the cache....am i understanding that correctly?
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    is this just a note to oneself you can put on the cache....am i understanding that correctly?
    Correct, final coords for puzzle caches, extra notes, whatever. no one else will see it.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Very little use for it until they add it as a field in a PQ.

I agree....not much to offer. However, I've made a note on one of my recent placements of what quantity the log will hold. Keep an eye on the finds and will know about when to replace the log.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    I agree....not much to offer. However, I've made a note on one of my recent placements of what quantity the log will hold. Keep an eye on the finds and will know about when to replace the log.
    That is a good idea - notes for your own hides....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

I think it may be useful for multi-stage mystery caches where each has a part of the puzzle like Mapachi's James Bond series. I sometimes lose my hand written notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fins_Up View Post
    I think it may be useful for multi-stage mystery caches where each has a part of the puzzle like Mapachi's James Bond series. I sometimes lose my hand written notes.

EXCELLENT use! although I NEVER loose anything hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Until cachers come along with labels and stamps.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.