vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GeoTrails & GeoTrash

It seems to me those " forrest defenders " while taking a cache to "protect" a fragile area could be doing more damage by makeing others, not everyone, look under every thing and tromp all over the place looking for something that is no longer there. If they used there brains,as if they have any, they would just unhide the cache and make it so easy for people to see that nothing happen short of just walking in and out of the area. I hope I'm not giving them any idea's. I have only been geocaching since this spring and I know I have to figure out how to find a micro ( I did find 3 last week or the week before) but they tend to kick my rear. Parker Pond Boat launch----- someday---someday........... I have sat on that rock and looked for any thing out of place twice and am giving my self one more trip before logging as a DNF.
    What was some one earlier saying about drilling holes in limb's ? never thought to look for that type thing. Now I really have to start expanding my searches. thanks.

Perhaps if these people left a note like the GEM Police do, finders would be aware the cache was not there, thus preserving the location.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GEMPolice.JPG 
Views:	338 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	532  
    Last edited by brdad; 10-16-2010 at 03:15 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

wow they are mean in that state aint they!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

OMG! I just submitted 5 more for publication! I'm way over the 10 cache limit, but........I have a special dispensation from the Pope!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    wow they are mean in that state aint they!
    I actually like the way this guy or group thinks, but taking making up your own rules and enforcing them as law is not the right thing to do.

Otherwise, I'd be the chief of the Maine patrol!

Dan, you have the right to remain silent. Any talk of micros or series caches will be used against you in geocourt.
    I sentence you to one year of PQ-less caching for each cache over 10! lol
    Last edited by brdad; 10-16-2010 at 05:18 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I'm not sure that would last long up here. People get lost a lot up here.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.