vb:literal>

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad News

Default Sad News

Patrick (mapachi) and Gail lost their daughter Bobbi last night. Bobbi had been having headaches that were thought to be related to an ear infection. She spent the weekend with mom and dad, had persistent headaches but felt she was well enough to avoid a trip to the ER. She apparently died in her sleep. She was 38.

Funeral arrangements will likely be announced Wednesday.

Di and I had the pleasure of caching with Bobbi the Bold, aka Purple Passion for the Rally. She was a hoot with her dad's wit and sense of humor. She climbed the rock wall like a 12 year old. We had one cache in the Pettingill Trail in Freeport where we thought we'd lost her...nope, she took a beeline to the cache and bushwacked it!

Sorry to bring this news to the caching community but we all know just how fragile life can be. Please remember Pat and Gail in your thoughts and prayers.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

That is terrible. I feel so bad when things like this happen out of the blue. My sincere sympathy to you both.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Life is but the present moment. I never met Bobbi, but I have always considered her parents wonderful friends, from the day I first met them. My heart reaches out to all at this difficult time.

Words can not take away the heartache, there are no answers to why. But Bobbie is surely in a better place, she will smile down on us from the sky!

Pat and Gail, I wish you our deepest sympathies. You two have been good friends and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Patrick has been one of my caching buddies since I started this great hobby. I never had the pleasure to meet Bobbi but if she was anything like her folks, she had to be a winner. All my sympathy to Patrick and Gail.

Cheryl and I are so sorry to hear of your loss and if we can be of any assistance, please let us know. Caching in heaven must be awesome.

Patrick and Gail,
    Our Depest Sympathies to You.
    Your In our Prayers.

So sorry to hear of your loss. You are in Lee and my thoughts through this tough time.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Pam and I would like to be among those offering our deepest sympathies, Patrick and Gail. There are no words to express the sorrow we feel for you with the loss you have suffered. May God bless you in your days to come.

Default I was saddened by your loss.....

and will keep you in my prayers.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.