vb:literal>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sad News

Default So Sorry...

Pat and Gail, we are so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. It's hard to know what to say. May time and good memories heal your hearts.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Very sad to hear . . . reminder of how life is never certain . . . so fragile . . . and yet also a reminder of how important good friends are . . . Thinking of you Pat and Gail.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

My....what does one say? Know that, Pat & Gail, that you are in my thoughts. It is so difficult, so hard, so wrong that this is the center of next days however it's so right that Bobbi shared her parents zest for life, so right that her humor was the spitting image of her Dad, so right that the Mapachi "Apple" did not fall far.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

We are so, so saddened to hear of your loss. Please know that our thoughts are with you during this painful time. She left you with many great memories to treasure and comfort you.

how terribly sad. Our thoughts are with you.
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Default Bobbie the Bold

Anyone who never met Bobbie, like Pam and I never did, might want to take a minute or two and look at Mapachi's G.R.C., http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c992c6d3-b4ca-4523-9a60-999282280086&log=y&decrypt= , and read the May 22, 2010 entry. Even though we never met her, we got the distinct impression from that log alone that she was really a special person. Anyone that would call Mapachi a "tricky b@st@rd" had to be just as full of fun and life as he is.

I think Pat and Gail can be rightfully proud to say that she was their daughter.

I was shocked and saddened to hear the news about Bobbie. I hope that the support of your friends and family will help you through the days ahead.

Pat and Gail, We have not met, but Heidi and I send our deepest sympathy and Prayers to you during your time of loss.

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your lost. Deepest condolences from Ben and me, we are thinking of you.