vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apology Owed

Default Apology Owed

To those of you who have been trying to solve the puzzle to my new cache GC2GXF7 - I owe you all a big apology. Got this all set up and put a checker on it (which I have never done) and I screwed it up!

The checker was wrong!!!! I put the checker on because I just hate solving a puzzle and not knowing if my answer is right. So, in trying to do good - I probably made a lot of folks frustrated and mad.

Please accept my humble apology! The checker has been revised and redone and should now be correct. Actually 5 people had input the correct coords. This will probably put a new twist to the FTF run.

So - all I can say is sorry - and I hope when you fnd it you will have fun, trade out some stuff and enjoy the area. PLEASE WEAR BLAZE ORANGE AS THIS AREA IS HUNTED!

Please don't use this tread for anything except a fun interchange of the silly things which can happen to folks in writing their cache pages. Thanks!

Speaking of writing silly things on log pages how about the last sentence you wrote " please don't use this tread"..... Just had to say something Lois...Sorry,I forgive you this one time. And don't tread on me!!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Speaking of writing silly things on log pages how about the last sentence you wrote " please don't use this tread"..... Just had to say something Lois...Sorry,I forgive you this one time. And don't tread on me!!!!
    From you Haffy - I will take it and who knows - maybe that was intended! LOL I have already been warned there may be some flack - sorry I am human

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    <snip>- sorry I am human </snip>
    No you're not, LA... You're SUPERHUMAN!

~J

Quote Originally Posted by GeocoinDesign.com View Post
    No you're not, LA... You're SUPERHUMAN!

~J
    Well, we will see how bad I get beat up on this error and then you will know.
    Tks ~J

To take the heat off hollora I'll just remind everyone of my last placed cache where I got the stages of the multi reversed so the posted coordinates were the final coordinates. I'm not sure which is the better laugh, the fact I goofed of the fact Hiram and bgrffdave were out in the rain walking all around an ammo box while looking for a micro. lol

Luckily I was home and logged into chat, Hiram called Lois who got me in chat, got my number, we called each other and I got them squared away for FTF.

Sounds Easy To Me (GC1VFWZ) by brdad (3.5/3)

So I extend my apologies too. I'm sorry. Really. Well, kinda.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    To take the heat off hollora I'll just remind everyone of my last placed cache where I got the stages of the multi reversed so the posted coordinates were the final coordinates. I'm not sure which is the better laugh, the fact I goofed of the fact Hiram and bgrffdave were out in the rain walking all around an ammo box while looking for a micro. lol

Luckily I was home and logged into chat, Hiram called Lois who got me in chat, got my number, we called each other and I got them squared away for FTF.

Sounds Easy To Me (GC1VFWZ) by brdad (3.5/3)

So I extend my apologies too. I'm sorry. Really. Well, kinda.
    Hee, hee - I do remember that day and the phone call!

Apology accepted :-) I am about to go and edit my log for yesterday. I know that Marcipanek already did. If you haven't read it yet, do so!

Thanks for the fun. Yesterday's caching run to the Bangor area with Petr was one of the most memorable caching days ever had....

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Apology accepted :-) I am about to go and edit my log for yesterday. I know that Marcipanek already did. If you haven't read it yet, do so!

Thanks for the fun. Yesterday's caching run to the Bangor area with Petr was one of the most memorable caching days ever had....
    Chadd - thank you! I did read Marcipanek's log and enjoyed it. I am hopeful and believe I will enjoy yours.

Happy to hear you had a good time up in the Northern Neck of the woods! Come again!

Finally edited my log. Enjoy....