vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team2Hunt has joined the 5k club

That is a lot of caches found. I bet the adventures and locations would fill a very popular book. The amount of finds is very impressive.

Congratulations.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Talking Thanks everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Congratulations Gary! I haven't had the opportunity to ask my usual question lately....which was your favorite? Really interested in your answer or answers, so pony up!
    that is an easy one....http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...d-490bb4d6b7e1

I even went back for a second look a year later. If you look at the picture I posted it was so clear, I swear you could see the curvature of the Earth.

Thanks so much to everyone for the congrats! I wish I could have taken you all along on the final few finds yesterday. But the Tahoe is only big enough for Muffin and Pork Chop.

Now I'm wondering what comes next.......maybe I'll find a pot of gold, or FREE mug club card will come in the mail. Maybe I can take dancing lessons and really learn how to “danse avec les arbres”. Or maybe an all expense paid trip to .......... I guess I will just take a few days off and then go back to caching.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Congrats!

Congratulations, Gary! I would have sent you a note on facebook, but you don't seem to have an account on there....

I'm happy to have shared in a few of those finds with you and glad that you were able to celebrate this milestone in style!

Hey Gary glad to hear you did it your way, but would never expect anything else from you. Congrats on a big number and for being a great ambassador to our sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    that is an easy one....http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...d-490bb4d6b7e1

I even went back for a second look a year later. If you look at the picture I posted it was so clear, I swear you could see the curvature of the Earth.
    Just took a look at the cache page....I certainly can see why it would have been a favorite. Reading your log as well as Foxgloves and others inspires....a wonderful cache after a hike. Doesn't get much better. Thanks Gary.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.