Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Groundspeak Ban

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    But Chad, I am not a member of the government. You have to remember, there are 2 sets of rules, one for the Rulers and one for the rest of us poor schmucks
    Oh Rob. I do know that. But I don't consider myself a poor schmuck :-) I am one of the enlightened ones, not part of the blabbering masses.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Big brother is watching.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maine
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Oh Rob. I do know that. But I don't consider myself a poor schmuck :-) I am one of the enlightened ones, not part of the blabbering masses.

    I prefer people to think I am just a member of the blabbering masses, they expect less of me and are surprised or think I got a lucky guess when I slip up and show my true form. This way they ignore me and I can go on my merry way behind the scenes and under the radar.

  4. #34

    Default

    Ban was rescinded this morning at approx. 11 AM EST.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    You must be proud. Or why else would you post this important information?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    I'm guessing he's glad more than proud. And there is certainly plenty of less important stuff to be read in these forums, and you don't have to look hard. Just do a search for the word beer!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I'm guessing he's glad more than proud. And there is certainly plenty of less important stuff to be read in these forums, and you don't have to look hard. Just do a search for the word beer!
    Sheesh! That reminds me to post something in the "beer thread"...

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Readfield, Maine
    Posts
    101

    Default

    So S.T. what are you giving thanks for this thanksgiving? Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surfacewarrior View Post
    So S.T. what are you giving thanks for this thanksgiving? Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    My sanity.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surfacewarrior View Post
    So S.T. what are you giving thanks for this thanksgiving? Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

    My insanity!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •